You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ‘Buy Nabil Fekir’ Campaign

A couple of interesting tweets today:

sega diallo @segadiallo 2h2 hours ago

Inchallah @LFC end @NabilFekir story begining Soon. @JM_Aulas cant nothing

This is the guy that revealed the Naby transfer.

Noor Patterson @NoorPatty 2h2 hours ago

Me: "Still waiting for you to join Liverpool." Fekir: "*laughs* yeah yeah inshallah."

wlXEMm.jpg

Clutching at straws I know, but ring a ding ding dong. It's fucking still on.

A couple of interesting tweets today:

sega diallo‏ @segadiallo 2h2 hours ago

Inchallah @LFC end @NabilFekir story begining Soon. @JM_Aulas cant nothing

This is the guy that revealed the Naby transfer.

Noor Patterson‏ @NoorPatty 2h2 hours ago

Me: "Still waiting for you to join Liverpool." Fekir: "*laughs* yeah yeah inshallah."

wlXEMm.jpg

Clutching at straws I know, but ring a ding ding dong. It's fucking still on.

It would make this pretty much a perfect transfer window (within the realms of possibility)...

Speaking of which, today I saw some fat, middle aged twat (note: another one, not me) playing football in a Ronaldo Juventus shirt.

He'd be honoured.

Alpha Balde, the Guinean journalist who said Baby Keith was joining us said Fekir will reject his new offer of a contract because he still wants to sign for us. His agent also wants the deal to go through. Fekir does not believe that Lyon can match his ambition.

That's nice of him but Liverpool have clearly walked away after being scared off from his medical.

Batshit to take that risk on now even with a free transfer.  Has flushing £40m down the drain on oxocube taught the fanbase nothing?  I've even read one guy say we must sign him because of how long the ox will be out for, mind boggling.

There's loads of players of that profile too.   

Anybody finds it strange that no other single club have tried to sign him ? He’s a good player, right mentality , a leader. Really weird really ....

He's suffering from Kloppitis, like VVD and Keita before him. Once Klopp has hugged you (even verbally) you are smitten and no other club will do.

That's nice of him but Liverpool have clearly walked away after being scared off from his medical.

I  wouldnt be too sure about that. I have a feeling there is a bit of a standoff and there waiting for Aulas to blink first.

He's played 49 and 39 club games for Lyon in the last 2 seasons & he hardly looks the type who ambles round , so I'm sure with a little bit of jiggery-pokery in the payment terms we could be back in again for him. 

I don't think it will happen more for the reason that the money has gone on Alisson now. 

He's played 49 and 39 club games for Lyon in the last 2 seasons & he hardly looks the type who ambles round , so I'm sure with a little bit of jiggery-pokery in the payment terms we could be back in again for him. 

I don't think it will happen more for the reason that the money has gone on Alisson now.

But But Sir... what about the Coutinho money???

• Upvote 1

Alpha Balde, the Guinean journalist who said Baby Keith was joining us said Fekir will reject his new offer of a contract because he still wants to sign for us. His agent also wants the deal to go through. Fekir does not believe that Lyon can match his ambition.

Pretty clear from this that it's Lyon that have caused all this aggro.

If everything was above board at first and we backed out at the last minute it kind of makes us sound like the cunts in the situation, especially after doing all the media bits and pieces before fucking it off.

If I was the player in that situation I'd be annoyed at the buying club, and then make a point of going anywhere but there.

Instead he's just as determined to come, it seems like Lyon have tried to sneak something past us and hoped we wouldn't realise. Like we might have asked Lyon for full disclosure of his previous medical records, this usually being done in good faith. But after doing our own medical it became clear they intentionally ommited certain parts.

Suppose. Two and a half years with no recurrence engenders a certain amount of confidence that the surgery was a success, though, no?

He's had recurring issues with the knee for the past two years which has made him miss games. Just nothing major like another tear.