You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ‘Buy Nabil Fekir’ Campaign

I still think it's on or at least another option. A club doesn't go out and agree nearly £60 million for an attacking midfielder, then buys a keeper and announces we're done.

Maybe that was all we had left on the budget.. and Klopp prioritised a fit goalkeeper as opposed to an AM with a bum knee.

I think we need to have a clear out before getting anyone else in. I would be amazed if we don't get in a midfielder who can unlock a defence and take pressure off the forwards. We had so many draws at home last season, even with our insane forwards.

Won't Keita do that to some extent?

Looks like he isn't coming afterall.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/307797-sadio-mane-shirt-number-liverpool

Sadio Mane will wear the No.10 shirt for Liverpool for the 2018-19 season.

The Senegal international has switched from his previous number, 19, which he has worn since joining the club from Southampton in 2016, ahead of the new campaign.

Mane now takes up the No.10 jersey vacated by Philippe Coutinho upon his move to FC Barcelona in January, which has also been worn by John Barnes, Joe Cole, Luis Garcia, Michael Owen and Andriy Voronin during the Premier League era.

Looks like he isn't coming afterall.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/307797-sadio-mane-shirt-number-liverpool

Sadio Mane will wear the No.10 shirt for Liverpool for the 2018-19 season.

The Senegal international has switched from his previous number, 19, which he has worn since joining the club from Southampton in 2016, ahead of the new campaign.

Mane now takes up the No.10 jersey vacated by Philippe Coutinho upon his move to FC Barcelona in January, which has also been worn by John Barnes, Joe Cole, Luis Garcia, Michael Owen and Andriy Voronin during the Premier League era.

Why have they listed Cole and voronin in that list, i mean I know they had the shirt but Christ its nothing to shout about.

*Shudders*

Sign this cunt, he will be boss.

Or he will be boss for eight months, and then his knee will turn into jelly and he'll miss half a season, followed by two "injury-plagued" seasons where he gets about 10 games a year before being sold for 10m just so that we can stop paying his 140k/week wages.

• Upvote 1

Aulaus mouthing off again. Fekir will be a Lyon player next season. Well, he's 90% certain to be a Lyon player. Well unless anyone buys him, in which case he won't. But that will have to be by the end of July, because afterwards he's absolutely, definitely, 90% likely to be a Lyon player. And it won't be because of any new offers. It'll all be up to Nabil and his representatives. Things change in football. Sorry, what was I saying.....?

Never. We keep the light alive until 11.59pm on the 9th August.

quote-i-ve-always-said-that-you-can-live

ZGD6BWO.gif

And if there's one man who knows about not having any hope in Liverpool, it's Brendan Rodgers. And Roy Hodgson. OK, two men.