You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ‘Buy Nabil Fekir’ Campaign

Difference in being match fit now and being fit for a 5 year deal.

Would you pay 50ml fee and 140k a week to a man with what could be a long standing knee issue

No I'd walk away if the medical issue is so troublesome that we feel the need to knock a massive wedge off the agreed fee. And if we're not trying to knock a massive wedge off and are quibbling over a few million (!) then that's shit too having led the player all the way down the garden path.

Would you take the word a a place selling you a second hand motor for 30k or would you get a mechanic to look at it.

I see what you are saying - but, once the mechanic told me to swerve, I wouldn't then say " i'll give you 20k instead" 

I would say thanks for your time and go and spend my 30k elsewhere, so as not to piss off the seller and get myself a bad rep 

Yeah, like we have to worry about what Lyon thinks after shelling out over 150 million in 6 months and making the CL final -- fuck them - this is the shit that Barca, Real, Bayern do every time.

Agitiate Nabil, you feckless Fekir.

Personally I'm not arsed what Lyon think but I am arsed what Klopp thinks, and also what other potential signings think if it's true he was interviewed and did his photos all kitted out.

I see what you are saying - but, once the mechanic told me to swerve, I wouldn't then say " i'll give you 20k instead"

I would say thanks for your time and go and spend my 30k elsewhere, so as not to piss off the seller and get myself a bad rep

This may be one of the only type you are after. The insurance will cover you but at a premium based on the mechanical report. It’s worth the risk at a lower price.

Bizarre. Not sure who's playing silly buggers here, whether it's us, Lyon or the player. Let's just move on to someone else and get them signed up asap. Before we know it the transfer window will be over and we'll be moaning about lack of squad depth going into the new season.

This may be one of the only type you are after. The insurance will cover you but at a premium based on the mechanical report. It’s worth the risk at a lower price.

Maybe the insurers will insure the car but the underwriters won't take on this particular mechanical (knee) risk, surely it's no longer worth it.

It the problem is so bad that it has to be re-negotiated, then its such a problem that we should just not buy him at all.

If the rumours about pics and interviews in the kit are true, it hurts our reputation 

Bizarre. Not sure who's playing silly buggers here, whether it's us, Lyon or the player. Let's just move on to someone else and get them signed up asap. Before we know it the transfer window will be over and we'll be moaning about lack of squad depth going into the new season.

We do have form for it, but then I guess so do Lyon although it's hard to believe they'd piss off their own player by fucking about at this late stage.

We do have form for it, but then I guess so do Lyon although it's hard to believe they'd piss off their own player by fucking about at this late stage.

Yes, sadly we do.

Would be incredibly annoying if he ends up at another Premiership club! 

Not too fussed about how Lyon feel about us pulling out, if they've tried to sell us a lemon and hoping we wouldn't notice then they can get fucked.

Imagine if we sold Sturridge a few years ago before it was so blatantly obvious to everyone he was made of paper, with the only people in the know being our medical team. Then we try and shop him around and hope he can stay in one piece til the paperwork is done.

Personally I dont think this fella addresses the need we have after adding Keita and Fabinho and every club will do business this summer.

I dont know if he will be the answer for us either. My concern was over the difficulty of doing deals whilst the world cup is on and the short time after it has finished to get deals done with the window shutting early for UK teams.