You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go Sober for Mind

Fowlers God

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m not a fan of the blackcurrant one but do have this.

705921E1-04D0-47B5-80ED-0F9F05B9969F.jpeg

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

And was given these for Christmas.

368C9F67-8DED-48E1-9FD2-32407CB99B5A.jpeg

If blackcurrant Ribena is boring, these look like they could cause a dance on the tongue - mango and lime especially.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Seasons said:

Anyone watched that Drinkers Like Me - Adrian Chiles? Interesting subject to bring into focus. 

Yeah it highlights the difference between the perception of those with an alcohol problem but with no red flags versus the pissing the bed, beating up a tramp caricature of hard alcoholism. 

Come on you lovely people. On Sunday, THATS TWO DAYS AWAY, I will have successfully managed a whole year sober. All raising money for the Charity Mind all in memory of my Late friend Jamie Folwell. If you have donated so far and want to please find the link below. 
If you have donated, THANK YOU so much. I really couldn’t have done this without you. 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/dan-jones40

• Like 1

On 3/9/2018 at 12:30 PM, The Woolster said:

I'll match Shooters excellent deal.

As an extra incentive, if you make the 12 months, I'll add £1 for each month to take it up to £60

But I'm both lazy and forgetful, so I will pay the appropriate amount when its all done and dusted depending on how far you get. Just remind me if I forget...

2 days to go Ben, just saying! 

3 minutes ago, Remmie said:

How has the drinking felt Dan? Are you just having a couple when you do partake or have you managed to go full trousers down yet? 

I had 2 single G&T’s on Sunday over a 2 hour period and just two whiskey’s tonight. 

The taste has been immense but I haven’t wanted more than what I’ve had of that makes sense

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

I had 2 single G&T’s on Sunday over a 2 hour period and just two whiskey’s tonight. 

The taste has been immense but I haven’t wanted more than what I’ve had of that makes sense

It does mate