You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

22nd Jan PL, The Swans better Duck, the Liver Birds are in town. Swansea v Liverpool

Guest Pistonbroke

Anyone blaming Klopp for this tonight needs bullfucking as heavily as the fucking players. A colledction of soulless shitehawks masquerading as footballers whodeserve as much abuse for this show of shite as the praise they got for their last game. Shitbags.

If it's true that it was his decision to sell Coutinho without a replacement lined up then he should take his share of the blame.  The substitutions were also ineffective, although Lallana did put some of his teammates into good positions.  

However, I don't think the decision was solely down to Klopp.  It was "we as a club".

• Upvote 1

Swansea will get a lot of credit but if you put any kind of intensity in this kind of game, you break their spirit. Complacency and zero quality. Wijnaldum is an embarrassment in these types of games.

I think you sum it up well here. Not showing up in the first half cost us.

Waiting 45 minutes before starting to play is a terrrible idea. That said we still should have the quality and character to at least get one back, probably more. We didn’t today.

Guest Pistonbroke

It was a good run, Piston. It was a good run.

Dont blame yourself mate.

Being match thread starter took guts.

Dont ever do it again!

I was hoping to go until the CL final lads, ah well, fucking Swansea, that'll teach me to be so confident. Took my eye off the ball and was thinking how to start the next match thread for the cup game. 

Anyway, I hope all the moaners sign up for a membership, stingy whinging fuckers. 

You shouldn’t post when we lose, you make a cunt of yourself. You self entitled whopper.

You’re a special kind of stupid. You most often see it in the American Bible Belt, but you’ve nailed it.

Have you got a special phone or computer to accommodate your fat fingers or do you use voice recognition?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

As an aside (of sorts) it feels like our record on monday nights is really bad - is it as bad as it feels?

Honestly seems we hardly ever win on a frigging Monday!

Nah, we definitely find it harder to get up for Monday night games, especially the away ones. That first half performance was lethargic to say the least, the players just didn't seem up for it at all. Second half was better, just spunked whatever chances game our way or the ball was falling to the wrong players. 

Guest Pistonbroke

The irony is that you don’t get it.

Brexit twat.

I'm just gonna neg your last 5 posts and get it over and done with, back tomorrow though. No doubt you'll be a gobby cunt until we win again. 

Have you moaning cunts forgot that Coutinho is injured anyway?

Even if he was still a Liverpool player he wouldn't have played, so blaming the defeat on FSG selling him is nothing short of retarded.

Nobody gives a fuck about Coutinho. People care that we haven’t replaced him.

Even if he was fucking here we should have been buying an attacking force.

The run had to end, the only positive i can take is that our weaknesses are glaringly obvious.

Klopp clearly has no plan B so we need money to perfect plan A.

Plan B was sticking van Dijk up front and if Firmino could get a free header on target from four yards out it would've got us a point as well.

At least Klopp is clearly angry and is happy to say he/"we" should be.

I think a big thing mentally in stopping losing these type of games is to channel the anger and frustration you feel when losing like tonight into the performance next time/s you face teams like this....

Next two games are against WBA and Huddersfield - perfect examples to do just that.

Klopp will demand a response and demand we learn - are the players up to it?