Quantcast
Rix & Williams WTF! - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
jboy14

Rix & Williams WTF!

Something, something Chelsea Rentboys....

I had the unfortunate experience of being in with Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge years ago and they were racially abusing their own players. 

An utter disgrace of a club from top to bottom.

A shocking read indeed, sounds like something from the 60's! Unbelievable what they put him through - and with Ruud the manager too!

Something, something Chelsea Rentboys....

I had the unfortunate experience of being in with Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge years ago and they were racially abusing their own players. 

An utter disgrace of a club from top to bottom.

No doubt this type of behaviour went beyond Chelsea FC.

Sickening stuff in that article.

A shocking read indeed, sounds like something from the 60's! Unbelievable what they put him through - and with Ruud the manager too!

I wonder if you can read anything into Gullit giving Williams the hover arm treatment in the photo.  He looks less than pleased to be standing next to him posing for the camera, with more of a grimace than a smile.

No doubt this type of behaviour went beyond Chelsea FC.

Sickening stuff in that article.

Aye, this is true in fairness. 

Can you imagine the outrage if it was LFC this happened at? You'd have every media outlet in the country blasting the club. 

Chelsea will get off much lighter from the press than they should. Guarantee it. 

Aye, this is true in fairness. 

Can you imagine the outrage if it was LFC this happened at? You'd have every media outlet in the country blasting the club. 

Chelsea will get off much lighter from the press than they should. Guarantee it. 

It's the main story on the BBC football website now.

I hate the attitude of "imagine if it was us we'd get slaughtered etc." It's not time added on or on the pitch insults it's real life abuse and it goes beyond sporting rivalry. It's disgusting that children have been unprotected in this industry when it's an industry built on the backs of kids. Too many blind eyes in this game.

• Upvote 3

I see Rix went for the triple crown as a sex offender,racist and a bully

It's the main story on the BBC football website now.

It should be the main story on all websites and news channels. 

Very little about it today on TV when I looked. 

I realise it's not the time for points scoring when what that article reveals is hideous, but I just wanted to mention that if it was LFC there would be huge outrage and every nobhead reporter and commentator jumping on the bandwagon. IMHO. Opinions etc etc.

I see Rix went for the triple crown as a sex offender,racist and a bully

He really gets Chelsea.

Amazing that Rix with his previous has just flown under the radar. Not surprising to hear of more allegations of appalling behaviour.

If you read accounts of the shit black players took back in the 70s and 80s it's not much of a suprise sadly. Seems people did not speak up because they didn't want to be marked up as a troublemaker and sidelined bit like the Weinstein scandal. No suprise the vile scum had a direct line to the owner Ken Bates. It's the modus operandi of small sick people that seems to occur in many environments.

It should be the main story on all websites and news channels. 

Very little about it today on TV when I looked. 

I realise it's not the time for points scoring when what that article reveals is hideous, but I just wanted to mention that if it was LFC there would be huge outrage and every nobhead reporter and commentator jumping on the bandwagon. IMHO. Opinions etc etc.

Didn't Guardian break this story just 3 hours ago or so? And why would the media protect Chelsea?

That is unbelievable. First reaction was to post the rentboys video again because it never gets old, but then I kept reading and ... my goodness. Hard to even joke about.

Those poor children. That actually makes me a bit sick.

Also, and this is not exactly on the topic of the abuse/racism, how on earth did Chelsea give Rix back his job after he went to prison for sexual assault on a 15-year old girl!?!? The article says he came right out of prison and was immediately reinstated as the 1st team coach!

As I I understand it, it was underage sex and indicent assault as two separate cases, not a sexual assault on a 15-year old. Still, yes, a bit strange to come back to a high profile job with a high profile organization after that.