You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saint & Greavsie

Lee909

Bit before my time but he could play...and mix it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeUNBr6WvYw

Some dig that but if some cunt is pulling your hair then fair do's .

Imagine that happening nowadays it would probably be the main story on the news.

Used to love Saint and Greavsie , I remember one season Jimmy put a bet on that Liverpool,won win everything even the boat race....Those were the days eh, although having said that I think we won fuck all that season the jinxing cunt.

My routine on a Saturday in London (when not up in Liverpool for football).

Pay the rent.

Do the laundry at the laundrette downstairs.

The shitty laundrette, unbelievably, had a cafe with brilliant roast pork, crackling and apple sauce rolls.

One of them.

Do shopping at Safeway in the Edgware Rd.

Cab back to flat with shopping.

Watch Saint and Greavsie.

Go to pub for the afternoon. BBC Grandstand.

• Upvote 1

I used to love Saint and Greavsie. Bit of banter, bit of footy, what’s not to like?

OK, listening to Saint call Houllier the Frenchman grated a bit, bit I put that down to his generation and the fact that he sided with Roy Evans and perhaps was privy to a bit more behind the scenes.

Anyhow, Liverpool legend.

And we were in decline then!

I don’t think that was apparent at the time. It was only a few months after we’d won the league with one of our greatest ever sides (87/88). The consensus was that we weren’t as free flowing as the previous season but were coming on strong and would win the title.

We were 4th, 8 points behind Arsenal but with 2 games in hand yet we were 7/4 favourites!