You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Mystery Man"

Ne Moe Imya

Seems mancs are trying to throw him and 25 mil at arsenal.

If they land ozil and sanchez they can win the league next year .

Don't think those players will improve them, unless they get a new manager.

Where is Mata now compared to Silva?

Where is Martial compared to Sane?

Where is Pogba compared to De Bruyne?

Where is Mkhitaryan compared to Sterling?

In all those cases you'd say the City player is currently by far the superior. Roll it 2-3 years back and most of us would'be picked the United player. Not to bloody mention Fabian Delph, who would've picked him over Luke Shaw a few years ago as your left back.

The difference is the managers.

• Upvote 1

Don't think those players will improve them, unless they get a new manager.

Where is Mata now compared to Silva?

Where is Martial compared to Sane?

Where is Pogba compared to De Bruyne?

Where is Mkhitaryan compared to Sterling?

In all those cases you'd say the City player is currently by far the superior. Roll it 2-3 years back and most of us would'be picked the United player. Not to bloody mention Fabian Delph, who would've picked him over Luke Shaw a few years ago as your left back.

The difference is the managers.

Spot on, Maureen's a cheque book manager, pure and simple. It's amazing the number of younger players he's passed over rather than developing. I rate Martial, you could see Klopp developing him into a real talent. Over there, he'll sit around for a couple of seasons playing a bit part role before being flogged off.

Didn't someone send some of his BNP posts from here to the Daily Mail and FSG binned him off from some club/fan role?

Yes, but I think Henry still had him on speed dial for a while, but then he seemed to change his opinion of them after a decision they made. For the life of me I can't remember what it was, but I was quite surprised by his post.

Guest Pistonbroke

Some of our own fans come on here every year at the start of the season claiming the mancs will win the league. They tend to go quiet after they look out of the race, only to move onto the following season, blah blah fucking blah. 

Some of our own fans come on here every year at the start of the season claiming the mancs will win the league. They tend to go quiet after they look out of the race, only to move onto the following season, blah blah fucking blah. 

I do to be honest, I always assume it's now either City or the mancs. As a supporter of a rival club it's just quite difficult kind of not being overwhelmed by the sheer scale of their spending.

Guest Pistonbroke

I do to be honest, I always assume it's now either City or the mancs. As a supporter of a rival club it's just quite difficult kind of not being overwhelmed by the sheer scale of their spending.

Fuck em mate, they have hardly been consistent since the auld Scottish piss head retired. They've spent a fortune to underachieve and the powers that be know that. 

Why would you assume a team that has not won it in 5 years?

City or Chelsea more - I think Chelsea finish above Utd again this year.

Guest Pistonbroke

A whole 3 points, plus those scummy bastards had the easiest start known to mankind to get a healthy lead early doors, fuck the bastards. 

Midfielders

G YC RC

Tiemoué Bakayoko

- - -

Yohan Cabaye

- - -

Dimitri Payet

0 0 0

Nabil Fekir

0 0 0

N'Golo Kanté

0 0 0