Quantcast
Firmino Racism Allegations - Page 17 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Firmino Racism Allegations

When do people think more info will be released because all this silence is making all the dickheads worse, more and more conspiracies coming out. Either way we need Bobby cleared before we play Man City because as we know from before when he went through his drink drive situation he was shit. He needs his head clear, he’s the only Striker we have at the club worth anything in this system. He’ll rip it up against Stones and Otemendi when they dawdle on the ball.

Is it worth pointing out to him that Suarez said "negro" not "negrito" or (more pertinently) that Spanish and Portuguese are different languages?

I rarely go on there to read stuff, I'll be fucked if I'm signing up to post something sensible. 

If there were any video of Firmino saying anything remotely racist then it would be all over t'internet by now.

But there isn't because he didn't.

There is video of a very dangerous push by Holgate though, so lets hope the authorities rightly ban him.

I could be wrong but it looks like Holgate says “I just fecked a goat in a car”.

Don’t know how that would be relevant to the situation unless he was comparing that earlier indiscretion with the push back he received from Bobby, whom he’d just committed a similar assault upon.

My lip reading skills are sketchy at times so I could be mistaken.

• Upvote 1

It's not pretty. One of their fans claims to have watched the game on Fox and they had a camera angle over Mason's shoulder and they slowed it down and he claims BF used the same word as Suarez, Negrito. Obviously they are all hoping this is true, I doubt they actually give a fuck about the racism side of it all, they just want blood against one of our players and indeed the club. 

They are all clinging onto this one random fan who claims to have studied the slow mo from Fox. When asked to watch it again he asked what time the incident had taken place, yeah, like he was telling the truth. Plus, wouldn't Fox get their feed like everyone else? 

Oh yeah, he said he would have to sign up to the content to post said video, but was capable of watching it a day later, then said he couldn't give his password for anyone to sign in due to having to change his password lots.

I live in the US and I watched this on Fox realtime. If you look back at the in-game thread, I'm the first person to mentioned that Holgate was accusing Bobby of racism (which I could tell by lip reading what he was saying).

There was categorically no Fox Sports footage (in game or post-match analysis) which showed Bobby using racist language. No slow motion footage, nothing. In fact, Fox didn't even mention that Holgate was accusing Bobby of racism.

It's all a load of bollocks. They had the same angles as what you saw on BBC, and I know that because I watched the BBC highlights and it was exactly the same as the Fox highlights commentary aside.

• Upvote 2

I'm a lazy cunt and haven't read all 21 pages before this. But the fact this thing hasn't been put to bed is fucking ridicusous.

Here's a picture of the incident.

Firmino-Holgate.jpg

Are people honestly trying to say that Bobby racially abused Holgate in Portuguese, the words magically bypassed the surrounding players and referee, converted themselves into English, and then Holgate heard them?

The fuck.

• Upvote 4

I'm a lazy cunt and haven't read all 21 pages before this. But the fact this thing hasn't been put to bed is fucking ridicusous.

Here's a picture of the incident.

Firmino-Holgate.jpg

Are people honestly trying to say that Bobby racially abused Holgate in Portuguese, the words magically bypassed the surrounding players and referee, converted themselves into English, and then Holgate heard them?

The fuck.

98% of people on here agree with you. But the powers that be think it warrants investigation and holgate says it happened. As I said I think he was trying in the game to avoid himself getting sanctioned.

98% of people on here agree with you. But the powers that be think it warrants investigation and holgate says it happened. As I said I think he was trying in the game to avoid himself getting sanctioned.

I think he genuinely misheard to be fair to him.

If he did mishear him, and if he has any sort of class about him, he should come out and say so.

Surely he's seen the footage himself at this stage, and would've seen Bobby saying puta.

I don't think he misheard him at all. He was just trying to stay on the field. Puta does not sound like the n word no matter how you say it. 

• Upvote 2

Some poster on GoT was saying that it's all a redshite conspiracy to avoid the controversy of the Lallana dive. It just made me laugh. Even when they make allegations about our player it's all a conspiracy that we've created to thwart them in some way.

I don't think he misheard him at all. He was just trying to stay on the field. Puta does not sound like the n word no matter how you say it.

I think that's a pretty ridiculous way of looking at it if you actually watch the footage. Holgate goes from fake hard man face, to outraged and grabbing the ref in a split second.

It's also pretty clear that Firmino is saying "Loco, filho da puta", so fairly clear that Holgate misheard for me.

Firmino-Holgate.jpg

This is the exact moment that Kenny’s head obscures Bobby’s face from the camera and right at the point Holgate reacts.

There is no fucking way Bobby said anything racist without Lallana, Kenny and the Ref all hearing it.

I think that's a pretty ridiculous way of looking at it if you actually watch the footage. Holgate goes from fake hard man face, to outraged and grabbing the ref in a split second.

It's also pretty clear that Firmino is saying "Loco, filho da puta", so fairly clear that Holgate misheard for me.

Explain to me what part of "Loco, filho da puta" sounds like the N word.

This is the exact moment that Kenny’s head obscures Bobby’s face from the camera and right at the point Holgate reacts.

There is no fucking way Bobby said anything racist without Lallana, Kenny and the Ref all hearing it.

The only thing that can't be seen are the workings of Holgates so brain.

I'm going with:

Thought 1 - he's shouting at me

Thought 2 - I don't understand him

Thought 3 - I is black

Thought 4 - he must be being racist because of 1, 2 and 3

Thought 5 - He must be saying the N word

• Upvote 3

Explain to me what part of "Loco, filho da puta" sounds like the N word.

Well in Portuguese the o is pronounced more like an “ur” sound. The hard c could easily be mistaken for a g. Add in the crowd going bonkers and it’s reasonably explainable how Loco is heard as nigger.

Well in Portuguese the o is pronounced more like an “ur” sound. The hard c could easily be mistaken for a g. Add in the crowd going bonkers and it’s reasonably explainable how Loco is heard as nigger.

Non of the words sound anything like the N word, certainly not loco. 

Mirror Sport understands Madley has included the incident in the report he has submitted to the FA, saying that he did not hear Firmino use the N-word during the exchange between the players.

It is believed Madley has made it clear he would have sent the Liverpool forward off had he heard the N-word.

Mind you, Madley's competence takes a considerable hit when you consider he also at the time seems to have failed to spot a player - right in front of his eyes -being deliberately shoved off the ball/off the pitch into the crowd.

The FA could well look further afield for their pound of flesh than Madley.