You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Firmino Racism Allegations

aRdja

It's pretty clear he says "puta" and that's what gets Holgate agitated - he hadn't reacted at all until that point in the clip. Holgate thinks that's a racist term and so mis-translates into the n-word.

Explains why no one else in proximity reacted and why Holgate was composed in the second half (assume someone corrected him at half time as per the Mirror article). 

It's pretty clear he says "puta" and that's what gets Holgate agitated - he hadn't reacted at all until that point in the clip. Holgate thinks that's a racist term and so mis-translates into the n-word.

Explains why no one else in proximity reacted and why Holgate was composed in the second half (assume someone corrected him at half time as per the Mirror article). 

Would not put any weight on that Mirror article saying it was sorted at half time because fat sham holgate and walsh made a formal complaint in the referees room after the game.

Would not put any weight on that Mirror article saying it was sorted at half time because fat sham holgate and walsh made a formal complaint in the referees room after the game.

Of course they did.

Its what cunts do.

Trio of cunts if ever I saw any

Tim Reedy @_timreedy
FollowFollow @_timreedy
More

I was that lipreader for The Sunday Mirror's coverage of the Holgate-Firminho clash. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lip-reader-analyses-roberto-firmino-11809382.amp 

3:54 AM - 7 Jan 2018

Direct message

Have Everton made a formal complaint?

I can't find any reference to that in any of the reports I've skimmed.

3rd paragraph in. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5242405/Liverpool-face-race-row-Roberto-Firminos-derby-spat.html

They made a complaint to the ref after the game. The ref has to complete some exceptional incident report or something.

45]

Tim Reedy@_timreedy

FollowFollow

@_timreedy

More

I was that lipreader for The Sunday Mirror's coverage of the Holgate-Firminho clash. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lip-reader-analyses-roberto-firmino-11809382.amp

3:54 AM - 7 Jan 2018

Direct message

.dd2a1af305a6e60f78210d7624915c38.jpg
  • Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Reading some blue quotes, Madley didn't book Holgate as it was "white guilt" 

Thats a new low for the blues with their 'Everyones got it in for us' mentality. 

Have you read their thread about it all on GOT? I was bored so ran the gauntlet, fuck me they type a load of hypocritical bollocks and some damn right vile stuff, they don't even see the obvious hypocrisy and irony in it all. 

Have you read their thread about it all on GOT? I was bored so ran the gauntlet, fuck me they type a load of hypocritical bollocks and some damn right vile stuff, they don't even see the obvious hypocrisy and irony in it all. 

Me mate sent me a link to it. Its like North Korea over there. 

Delete this thread. Liverpool fans making a show of themselves again.

I generally agree with your viewpoint regarding the Suarez situation, but I refuse to believe anything racist was said to Holgate when there were about 5 witnesses in earshot, including the ref, and none of them reacted accordingly. 

Just Hades being Hades. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Me mate sent me a link to it. Its like North Korea over there. 

It's not pretty. One of their fans claims to have watched the game on Fox and they had a camera angle over Mason's shoulder and they slowed it down and he claims BF used the same word as Suarez, Negrito. Obviously they are all hoping this is true, I doubt they actually give a fuck about the racism side of it all, they just want blood against one of our players and indeed the club. 

It's not pretty. One of their fans claims to have watched the game on Fox and they had a camera angle over Mason's shoulder and they slowed it down and he claims BF used the same word as Suarez, Negrito. Obviously they are all hoping this is true, I doubt they actually give a fuck about the racism side of it all, they just want blood against one of our players and indeed the club.

Which would have Madley and Holgates head in the way surely?

Guest Pistonbroke

They are all clinging onto this one random fan who claims to have studied the slow mo from Fox. When asked to watch it again he asked what time the incident had taken place, yeah, like he was telling the truth. Plus, wouldn't Fox get their feed like everyone else? 

Oh yeah, he said he would have to sign up to the content to post said video, but was capable of watching it a day later, then said he couldn't give his password for anyone to sign in due to having to change his password lots.