You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Firmino Racism Allegations

aRdja

Because Kenny and Lallana were actually closer to Firmino when he allegedly said something. Look at the video on the previous page.

You can see that when Kenny’s head moves out of the way, whatever Firmino said looked to have ended with an “o”.

So does Bobbys last name. He may have said no one fucks about with Firmino

Or something like "maldito negro". I hope he just continued to comment on his mother's character.

In that case you've just lost your house!

You're a manc, then.  You hate Klopp and are mostly anti-Liverpool.  If you live in Canny Farm I'm a Frenchman.

You've played the long game, so credit to you for that.

Anyone seen the absolute arse water that collymore has spouted in a column of his today?

Essentially, foreigners should be told that foreign swear words are not acceptable and that they should use our swear words as we're ok.

Doesn't add much to the debate, but it amused me.

'If' he has said anything racial, then he needs to be banned by the club and fucked off a.s.a.p.

Would not surprise me if Bobby goes you know what fuck this I done nothing and someone says I said a bad word and I am now labelled a racist but no one else heard anything. Hey Phil know any clubs on the look out.

If its the same Creator Supreme he is a red he used to post on TTWAR with the old miserable fuckers. I'm sure it's the same one as I recognise the match starting predicting theme naming players and stuff.

Let's be honest a few of us couldn't stomach Brendan Rodgers and some on here never much liked Rafa Benitez so who are we to hammer someone else if they have a dislike of the manager. He behaves far better than myself and others have towards various managers.

If its the same Creator Supreme he is a red he used to post on TTWAR with the old miserable fuckers. I'm sure it's the same one as I recognise the match starting theme naming players and stuff.

Let's be honest a few of us couldn't stomach Brendan Rodgers and some on here never much liked Rafa Benitez so who are we to hammer someone else if they have an irrational dislike of the manager.

Nah not the same guy. That creator was at least funny. This one is about as funny as a boil on yer bum.

My initial reaction was that Holgate was covering his arse and trying to get us down to 10 men.

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he misheard cause otherwise he's a nasty, nasty twat.

He should still be banned for 3 games for the push.

• Upvote 1

My initial reaction was that Holgate was covering his arse and trying to get us down to 10 men.

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he misheard cause otherwise he's a nasty, nasty twat.

He should still be banned for 3 games for the push.

This. Said it before and am convinced of it or at the very least he heard what he wanted to hear.

Guest Pistonbroke

My favourite Everton comment, well I say favourite, the most absurd to be more specific.

bluestevonPlayer Valuation: £70m
Groucho said: 
Logic doesn't usually come into play when brainless racism is involved mate.

Even if nothing is proven in an investigation, it's important to hold that investigation as a sign that this is not going to be tolerated.

As I said earlier mate, one of Suarez grandparents is 'black' it didn't stop him from saying it either, lets face it there is an obvious skin colour difference between the two of them, no one would ever call Firminho the word he 'may have' used, because simply he does not look coloured - he looks south american.