You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coutinho’s replacement...

aRdja

Coutinho should think twice before moving to Barca, Messi and Suarez won't feed him, Neymar said Messi thinks he's in charge, and you do what he says, or you do what I did and get out.

From what I've seen Messi and Suarez are unselfish players only too happy to set up a teammate instead of going for glory themselves, whereas Neymar is a ball-hogging greedy prick. 

• Upvote 5

First and foremost, I'd use £50m to redevelop the ARE.

I'd then get the best possible replacement for Can we can get (unless we can get Goretzka on a free). The lad at Lazio looks pretty handy.

If we have much left over, I really like Richarlison, and think he could cover all of the front 3 positions and would fit in quite well.

Ox is coming along nicely, I think Jurgen sees him as Coutinho's replacement which is why he took us all by surprise and signed him when he did. Obviously he's not a like-for-like replacement and will never be as good but he doesn't have to be as long as he's feeding our attack, pressing, creating chances and running willingly. He's a different type of player and will only get better under Jurgen.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Isn't Rabiot a regular for PSG? Could we realistically get him? Fekir might be more realistic but he'll have interest from other top clubs too, getting him would be a struggle.

No way PSG Will allow Rabiot to leave.

Believe it or not but they are short of midfielders. Rabiot's agent is his Mum, she's negotiated everything with PSG like number of games he was supposed to play ....

I'm not sure about hill, he's obviously a good player but a bit soft.

• Upvote 1