Quantcast
Boxing 2018 - Page 50 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
DanDanShaw

Boxing 2018

You forgot his usual back handers from StubHub

Yea and there’s that!

Eddie’s net worth must be bordering on the billions the amount of pies that pricks got his fingers in haha.

Crolla is just such a boring watch.

Don't mind watching him at all

His issue is that he has no power at all. Nice boxer but just cannot hurt anyone

Don't mind watching him at all

His issue is that he has no power at all. Nice boxer but just cannot hurt anyone

He can box but it’s not really eye catching stuff. It’s always so much more entertaining when a fighter can just change a fight with either one punch or a brutal combination.

Some of the undercards in the last few years have been great to be fair. Groves vs Chudinov was boss, Mitchell vs Linares, just two off the top of my head.

Done a double of Joshua points and the Kelly v Molina fight to go the distance, it's around 9-1. I better not see any dodgy Hearn stoppages.

Good start Owen

I done Burnett on points and Joshua on points double.

Yeah agreed

He has got himself cut and made this far more difficult that needed.

Not many big punchers at this weight but if he ends up in there with a puncher he could have big trouble. Gets hit too often. You have Tete or if Srisaket sor Rungvisai or Inoue  below and Rigondeaux in the division above

Didn't realise that Jamie McDonell is fighting Inoue in Japan soon

Should be a good one. Inoue has a great Ko record at that weight division

Jamie will have to use his massive reach to keep him away. He has a five and half inch" reach advantage