You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

Parker is Samoan, so he should have one of those Mark Hunt style chins. I read something ages ago that said that the Pacific Islanders had the thickest skulls in the world. Something to do with the tribes always fighting to acquire spiritual energy. They were crazy and used to twat each other over the head with stone bats, staffs and shit. 

Maybe I’m reading way too into it but something about Joshua doesn’t look quite right, whether them constantly saying Parker can’t be knocked down and all that Samoan heritage stuff has got in his head a bit.

Price and Parker double to win by any method is 54/1 on Bet365.

That’s got to be worth a couple of quid even if it’s just to make the evening a bit more interesting.

It’s just lacking that wee bit of Price not being absolutely poleaxed after about nine seconds.

• Upvote 1

Would fucking love Pricey to get his moment in the sun. More likely he'll get his moment looking at the stars instead.

Best hope is Povetkin being like Lucas Browne when not on PEDs, if he’s static at all Price will bang him out of there, if and it’s probable, if Povetkin is anything resembling a boxer he’ll knock Price out with his first attempt at a power shot. I like you would love Big Dave to do it.

Best hope is Povetkin being like Lucas Browne when not on PEDs, if he’s static at all Price will bang him out of there, if and it’s probable, if Povetkin is anything resembling a boxer he’ll knock Price out with his first attempt at a power shot. I like you would love Big Dave to do it.

Povetkin hasn't been tested apparently. What a joke!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Povetkin hasn't been tested apparently. What a joke!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

You serious? That’s a joke to be fair, if Price loses to another guy on PEDs that would be the worst luck ever for the guy.

Done a double of Joshua points and the Kelly v Molina fight to go the distance, it's around 9-1. I better not see any dodgy Hearn stoppages.

Kelly will wear him down early I think, the guy looks a bit special. The shear barrage of accurate punches will make an old Molina think fuck this what’s the point. Kelly looks the best prospect this country has and has the best trainer in this country has also. If Josh Taylor moves up a weight that’ll be an unbelievable fight at WW.

Good on Tony Bellew for his defence of David Price there, he’s right in that Price has been wronged by the sport and deserves a lot more after been beaten by drugs cheats.

He's gonna need 10 Plumbers tonight.

• Upvote 1

He's gonna need 10 Plumbers tonight.

He may actually need more than that! I give him next to nothing chance of winning this one but I do really want him to do it, the only issue is if he does and then as Bellew says leap frogs everyone else to the front of the queue, where does it end? Does he fight Joshua, Wilder, Parker or Haye because anyone of they could do some horrible damage to him, he’d have to take the fights as they come though because he can have hardly made much of a living from boxing so far and certainly not enough to set him up for life.

Fucking adverts galore despite it being PPV.

Said the same thing to my Mrs not long ago, Eddie is milking this 3 ways. Overpriced tickets, overpriced PPV (£20 instead of the usual £16) and now adverts which they probably have paid Sky a fortune for.

Said the same thing to my Mrs not long ago, Eddie is milking this 3 ways. Overpriced tickets, overpriced PPV (£20 instead of the usual £16) and now adverts which they probably have paid Sky a fortune for.

You forgot his usual back handers from StubHub