You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

To be fair to him, that was pre-breakdown. I know from personal experience that behaviour in the build-up to a breakdown can be erratic.

He said something online the other day

Can't remember what it was but he tweeted some shit and was using gay as a slur then. 

Could also have been someone digging up older shit but sure it was wilder related

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Total fix. The Mexican judge must have been promised his family wouldn’t be deported.

Shut up Wilder. You didn’t box your heart out. And you absolutely stood still.

And Fury, just shut the fuck up.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Is anyone actually surprised?

The amount of bent calls is staggering.

I am on this one, especially someone saying he won

They could have at least had it two draws and tried to make it look legit

The Fury fans will start a rerun of the LA riots tonight

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Listening to that I’m not sure he’s over his mental health issues.

He won’t ever be. It’s part of his constitution. His moods seem to swing madly. Flawed genius.

Everyone knows that boxing is rife with corruption and always has been.  There's books been written on it.

The sport needs an American heavyweight champion.  The whole narrative around this fight by Showtime was "boxing is back" / "boxing is alive" etc etc.

Yes, it was daylight robbery, but I am still in absolute shock at how Fury got off that canvass.  That is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen.