You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

I don’t really understand the physique of Bellew to be honest. He started as a blubbery heavy and has flitted between light heavy , cruiser and heavy , but never looks in shape at any weight. He bangs on about how tough his camps are but looks roughly how I look after doing an hour, four times a week for a month in a Lifestyles gym ( and I’m 58 )

20 hours ago, A Red said:

I thought Fury acted like a complete twat. But Wilder will have seen nothing like it and it could get under his skin

Another presser on now. 

Tyson seems to be rattling the shit out of Wilders cage. 

Great stuff. 

7 hours ago, sir roger said:

I don’t really understand the physique of Bellew to be honest. He started as a blubbery heavy and has flitted between light heavy , cruiser and heavy , but never looks in shape at any weight. He bangs on about how tough his camps are but looks roughly how I look after doing an hour, four times a week for a month in a Lifestyles gym ( and I’m 58 )

I walked past him 2 days after the first Haye fight and I was very surprised. He looked tall (Im 6ft and he was taller than me) but slim even though he had a bubble coat on. He has never been ripped but I wouldn't write off his fitness based on that. Plus, he has nice tits. 

Quite a lot of world level fighters have been a bit podgy, certain bodies just don't seem to shed that last bit of fat no matter how much exercise they do. Also one look at world's strongest man shows chubby bastards can be very strong and explosive.

Just now, SammyAftershave said:

There's no way anyone gets anything off Canelo in Vegas without knocking the bent drug cheating cunt spark out. He's replaced Mayweather as the Las Vegas cash cow and it's about keeping the money rolling in much more than the actual boxing. Good luck to the Rockster, he'll need it.

Its in NYC apparently 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SammyAftershave said:

Haha. That's my brief research fucked then. However, the point still stands, he's the cash cow and no one is getting fuck all out of him unless they KO him as evidenced by the two recent GGG decision muggings despite his repeated drug cheating.

Fielding could take a bat in and he is still getting battered.