You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

I have very little interest in the fight but a huge part of the enjoyment of Boxing is a school playground fight mentality about 2 big egos and one of them getting humiliated. Boxers and UFC fighters make a lot of money from fans with this mentality. These guys, somehow, have got themselves into the public eye to such an extent that a lot of people want their "beef" to be settled. Remember when Robbie Williams wanted to fight Liam Gallagher in a boxing ring? I hated both the cunts but would have watched it for that same reason.

Was the first scrap any good? If it was shite then the people who pay to watch it get what they deserve

The classic draw decision so we have to fight again multiple times trick but because none of the 12 year old's who like KSI and Logan Paul know anything about anything, it will work a charm.

I'm 30 and I still fall for that.

Fucking Eddie Hearn.