You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

Bit of a difference between Wlad and Ortiz. Not to mention it was only his 19th fight. A lot of people thought it too soon for him. Showed he can get knocked down and back up again though. That fight only made him better. Conserves his energy better now and as he showed against Parker who has very quick hands he can outbox the other guy for 12 rounds aswell.

Wilder has had 40 fights now and still fought no one close to Vlads class. Ortiz was probably his toughest opponent ffs. Joshua will make easy work of him.

Agree with that.

Wilder was getting outboxed by Spizka or whatever you call him. It all depends on what version of Fury turns up. At his best he's horrible and awkward to face. If he can get close to that version of himself, he has a chance.

But Wilder just needs to catch you once.

Frampton will stop Warrington inside 10 rounds.

Who are they this time?

A pair of dismal wankers, in fairness. I think KSI is the lad who had that (admittedly hilarious) rant about van persie leaving arsenal for Utd. I’ve never heard of the other guy but I’m sure he’s a total cunt.

It’s mad. They’ve had press conferences, a Johnny Nelson sky-esque face to face, Michael Buffer announcing them at the weigh ins. And it’s fucking ppv. For an amateur fight between literal novices.

In all seriousness I do think it makes a mockery of the sport, especially for the athletes who train their entire lives and never get to anywhere near that monetary or exposure level. These pair of bellends running around pretending to be fucking Mayweather vs McGregor or something. Embarrassing.

The only time I’ve ever heard of that KSI was last time Boss posted about YouTubers boxing and I ended up watching it with my boy. Is he fighting the same lad again?

The only thing I remember about the last one was that the undercard was stacked with lesser known YouTubers, which I found hilarious. The more subscribers you’ve got, the closer you are to the top of the bill.

• Upvote 1

The only time I’ve ever heard of that KSI was last time Boss posted about YouTubers boxing and I ended up watching it with my boy. Is he fighting the same lad again?

The only thing I remember about the last one was that the undercard was stacked with lesser known YouTubers, which I found hilarious. The more subscribers you’ve got, the closer you are to the top of the bill.

No, he's fighting a much sterner test. The lad he's fighting is a sted head Jimmy Hill looking cunt called Logan Paul. He filmed a vlog in the Suicide Forest in Japan, purposely going out there to find a dead body. Anyway he stumbled on one, filmed it and the entire youtube twatesphere went into meltdown like he was Fred West. 

KSI's younger brother is fighting Logan Paul's younger brother as the main undercard. Then the undercard should be as before - lower subscriber count further down the bill.

I heard about £50m in total. That does sound excessive though. They'll definitely make close to about £10m each though.

That's outrageous. I was expecting you to say about £250,000 each and even then it would be excessive. £10m?!

Could you imagine being Chocolatito and hearing that? Fighting your whole life at the elite level and not getting paid anywhere close. Wow!

One of them will go down like a sack of spuds when they realise the punches are actually hurting them a little bit. Seems like a bit of a joke but hopefully they will actually hurt each other a bit but I doubt it.

That's outrageous. I was expecting you to say about £250,000 each and even then it would be excessive. £10m?!

Could you imagine being Chocolatito and hearing that? Fighting your whole life at the elite level and not getting paid anywhere close. Wow!

The vast majority of professional boxers (even some world champions) won't make as much in their entire career than these 2 clowns from one fight.

The YouTube generation is going to breed a nation of retards.

• Upvote 1

Buncey is looking forward to it.

“It is a joke, it is a shambles, it is ridiculous.

“It will be a very poor bout technically but they are both evenly matched.

“They are both inept – they are both unable to basically stand up.

“And I know people who were in the gym watching them when the cameras were’t there in the last 10 days or so.

“That means bizarrely it will be become a donkey derby, two people that are evenly matched.

“They are not boxers and what’s more they’re not even poor imitations of boxers.”

I have very little interest in the fight but a huge part of the enjoyment of Boxing is a school playground fight mentality about 2 big egos and one of them getting humiliated. Boxers and UFC fighters make a lot of money from fans with this mentality. These guys, somehow, have got themselves into the public eye to such an extent that a lot of people want their "beef" to be settled. Remember when Robbie Williams wanted to fight Liam Gallagher in a boxing ring? I hated both the cunts but would have watched it for that same reason.

Was the first scrap any good? If it was shite then the people who pay to watch it get what they deserve