You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

All a circus mate. Its like WWF. I bet they fight each other within 12 months. Its all got a Rocky/Tommy Gun esque ring to it. Fucking joke most of boxing these days. I'll still watch. Be funny if Chisora bangs Haye out as well. Cant stand either of them even though Haye in his prime was fucking boss. 

Aye, they’re a pair of bellends.

• Upvote 1

No mention of Crawfords performance, thought it was top class and that uppercut was ridiculous even in the replay it was hard to see it was so quick.   I remeber reading about Benadeviz when he was sparring in the wildcard gym at 17, he was being touted as a superstar back then, they mentioned during the fight that the strapping on his leg was down to him being shot, pity that as it clearly held back his movement.

Crawford v Spence jr is a dream fight, please make it!

2 minutes ago, loadsoftrophies said:

No mention of Crawfords performance, thought it was top class and that uppercut was ridiculous even in the replay it was hard to see it was so quick.   I remeber reading about Benadeviz when he was sparring in the wildcard gym at 17, he was being touted as a superstar back then, they mentioned during the fight that the strapping on his leg was down to him being shot, pity that as it clearly held back his movement.

Crawford v Spence jr is a dream fight, please make it!

I think Crawford needs that massive fight to establish himself as a contender for P4P No1. I wasn't that impressed with his win over Benavidez because as you say he had his kneecap blown off so obviously that hinders his movement massively.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Going to see Bellend in Manchester as my lad had a spare ticket. Can’t stand him but I don’t get out much.

Bit harsh on the kid if he's got you a free ticket.

• Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Going to see Bellend in Manchester as my lad had a spare ticket. Can’t stand him but I don’t get out much.

We're having a big boxing chat straightener at this mate, I've been shadow boxing ever since the fight was announced. 

I ended up grabbing my tickets off Ant, he's been given block 109 and block 209, I imagine it'll go off multiple times between Bellew and Crolla fans throughout the night.

2 minutes ago, DanDanShaw said:

We're having a big boxing chat straightener at this mate, I've been shadow boxing ever since the fight was announced. 

I ended up grabbing my tickets off Ant, he's been given block 109 and block 209, I imagine it'll go off multiple times between Bellew and Crolla fans throughout the night.

How many Bellew fans are there? Everyone I know hates the cunt.

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

How many Bellew fans are there? Everyone I know hates the cunt.

To be honest I think he's become more of a "celebrity" boxer now, so people book his fights from all over the UK as opposed to having a die hard group of fans who follow him.  I imagine his fights will attract the 'LAD Bible' and the 'night out' firm more now.

There will still be a decent Scouse contingent I think though and Hearn let Crolla have 1500 tickets which will have gone to 90% Manc/United fans.

10 minutes ago, DanDanShaw said:

To be honest I think he's become more of a "celebrity" boxer now, so people book his fights from all over the UK as opposed to having a die hard group of fans who follow him.  I imagine his fights will attract the 'LAD Bible' and the 'night out' firm more now.

There will still be a decent Scouse contingent I think though and Hearn let Crolla have 1500 tickets which will have gone to 90% Manc/United fans.

Thats a lot of tickets to give away. It only holds about 20000 doesn't it?