You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

Just now, lifetime fan said:

No one wants to see a ref spoil a fight but stepping in too soon but that was ridiculous. 

He was still holding himself uo self up on the ropes at 8! 

His corner were going to end it anyway from what it looked like.

Just now, Elite said:

Wilder wouldn't let him off and I'm no Wilder fan either. Poor era.

Yep

If AJ had a jab he would beat Wilder

People give Wilder shit for his wild swinging shots, but they normally start once he has a man hurt, he jumps in and clubs away till your down. The difference is Wilder has proven he can take a shot. AJ has been hurt in a few fights and is hit way to easy, if Wilder lands clean and gets him in trouble its over as he wont run out of gas and be unable to finish like Povetkin and Wlad

Also it won't be under Fast Eddie judges

6 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

He’s a brave/stupid man getting up after that first knockdown. 

I thought that.  Fair fucks to him, he must have known full well he was about to cash out.  Not sure I'd have thought 'yeah I'll have some more of that first'.

Regardless of how good or bad Povetkin was (I was surprised at how good he was and to get to his age without being taken down is mighty impressive, I'm not surprised he got up again as he would not have experienced that before), Joshua simply has to fight the number one contender now. Otherwise he will risk looking like the man who wants to win as many fights as he can without taking on the best. 

Joshua could take Wilder down, but Wilder is a seriously good fighter and it will not be easy for either of them. I reckon there could be two or even three fights between them as they could be very close indeed.

Just now, moof said:

Joshua will take Wilder’s head off, let’s be fair. We can say Joshua is a terrible boxer (he isn’t) well, what does that make Wilder?

A bigger puncher for a start

And has a proven chin

Wilder throws like crazy when he has a man hurt, he isn't like that all fight