You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

Seven fucking nation fucking army.

Fuck off. I hope he gets Apollo'd just for that.

Its a shame the shit unmentionable sport clubs.darts and boxing has jumped on it as it was decent song originally. Now i just hate hearing it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I really hope this fight doesn't become the farce it could be. 28 years old against 39? 69% knockout rate for Povetkin? Is he the best challenger out there?

No, by why risk the cash cow on Wilder or Fury when you can dupe the gullible part time British sports fan

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Fixed

The man has no jab or footwork 

He is lucky that this could be the worst era of heavyweights in god knows how long. Either Klitschko would have beat him in their prime. Lennox,Bowe,Holyfield,Tyson would have twatted him everywhere

Have to disagree with that big time. The Klitschko era of about 2003-2014 was dreadful - the brothers themselves were decent but their opponents were nondescript. At least we have a number of contenders at the moment. Yes the early 90s were better as were the late 70s but we've lived through far worse.