You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Mayweather/Pacquiao Part 2 on? 

Probably. A lot of people will still buy it but personally I couldn't give two fucks.

It does however put Khan in a difficult predicament, as he can't use Pacquiao to avoid Brook.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:44 AM, byrnie said:

Will that guarantee you one?

Almost certainly. I had one for the Joshua/Klitschko fight and was able to get 4 tickets, the day before they went on general sale. Got an email today saying tickets go on sale on Friday to fight pass holders, Monday for everyone else.

15 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Almost certainly. I had one for the Joshua/Klitschko fight and was able to get 4 tickets, the day before they went on general sale. Got an email today saying tickets go on sale on Friday to fight pass holders, Monday for everyone else.

Reported for touting.

1 hour ago, Kevin D said:

Hope you get beat.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Kevin D said:

If I sign up today will I be in time to get tickets for the Usyk bout?

I can't find much info on it online.

12 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

It’s been coming, so I imagine the filming was at his suggestion.

There was one a while back while being interviewed by that Michelle Joy Phelps I think is her name.  

Didn’t watch it, but remember there were plenty messaging her she’s a disgrace for publishing an interview in which he and I think Galahad ended up effectively bullying some harmless fella walking by.

He’s just krill and always has been.

Happened to see that one, 2 seriously unfunny cunts, Kid galahad comes accross as an awful stupid tit.  Saunders thinks he's been clever and funny but is just a real horrible prick , just real lowlife stuff.

They should hang out with Broner and Gervonta Davis.

Really looking forward to Saturdays card, 4 good fights that could go either way.

Would love Pricey  to get a big win but I think Kuzmin will spark him.

Askin is a good test for Okolie (whom I can't take to at all) but I think Okolie will get it done, he's massive at the weight and has the wing span of an albatross.

Campbell v Mendy will be very competitive but fancy Campbell to get his revenge.

I can also see AJ getting dropped at some point, so that's a very intriguing match up and a big test.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

About 10.30 I'd presume. Well once Sweet Caroline has been played.

I'd love to know what would happen if you played Sweet Caroline near boxers in Waitrose. 

I'll be sure to tune in to hear the record.