You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

2 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Yeah, for some strange reason Lemieux was evens to win by KO.  Very fortunate for me, as those winnings are going to pay for my Usyk-Bellew ticket and Ukrainian flag.

I'm booking my flights and hotel tomorrow.

Hopefully Eddie the cunt Hearn gives us a fair shot at getting tickets on the 24th.

20 minutes ago, byrnie said:

I'm booking my flights and hotel tomorrow.

Hopefully Eddie the cunt Hearn gives us a fair shot at getting tickets on the 24th.

I bought a fightpass yesterday, as it gives you access to tickets the day before the general sale: www.matchroomboxing.com/fight-pass/

There's nothing redeemable about BJS, he's just a vile cunt. Kid Galahad appears to be his sidekick as well the druggie twat. Hopefully they'll pick on the wrong person outside of the ring that will pull out a gun and blast the pair of vermin.

• Upvote 1

Shows how thick he is as well. Its bad enough doing it anyway but letting himself get filmed acting the cunt when he is in the public eye is bonkers. Seriously hope he gets a fucking hiding either in his next fight or the next time he acts hard out and about. 

BBBoC and Nottinghamshire Police onto it.

His management “unavailable for comment.”

Fights Andrade in under a month.

Can imagine Fish Eye’s expression when he heard about this one.

Be like Gazza’s agent when he got the post-Moaty call, while out for a meal in Spain on holiday.

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Shows how thick he is as well. Its bad enough doing it anyway but letting himself get filmed acting the cunt when he is in the public eye is bonkers. Seriously hope he gets a fucking hiding either in his next fight or the next time he acts hard out and about. 

It’s been coming, so I imagine the filming was at his suggestion.

There was one a while back while being interviewed by that Michelle Joy Phelps I think is her name.  

Didn’t watch it, but remember there were plenty messaging her she’s a disgrace for publishing an interview in which he and I think Galahad ended up effectively bullying some harmless fella walking by.

He’s just krill and always has been.

• Upvote 1