You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

I had that GGG 8-4 again, same as the first. There's no way on God's green earth he won that fight. I cannot whatever way I look at that fight after 50 years of watching that fight and not come to the conclusion that Canelelo is juiced on whatever teh fuck he is on. GGG with 350 amateur fights under his belt, blowing on the stool while Canelo was not breaking breath. No. fucking. way.

If Mueller has fuck all to do after imprisoning the Trumpanazee. He could do worse that roll up and clean that shitehole up.

Fuck it , the lot of it stinks. I couldn't give a shite how they attempt to dress it up. Disgraceful.

Feel for Golovkin.  Fantastic fight, both of them taking multiple shots that would be the end of a lot of top end fights in the division but at the end of it all he's been screwed out of his belts there and he doesn't deserve it after a fight like that.  I mean it was close but the best I could see for Alvarez there was the draw.