Quantcast
All new breakfast related debate - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Remmie

All new breakfast related debate

Toast slicing etiquette  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How do you slice your toast?

The answer is 2.

Fucking hate it when 1 comes out. The fuck can you put on that to make a mini butty?

Only a paedo would choose 3. What the fuck even is that?

Needs a "not cut" option.

Ding ding ding

We have a correct answer

Also what tbe fuck is that shit as it looks like the cheapest white bread know to man has been shown to the grill but not actually cooked

Different cuts for different uses

1 is for pate or spreads, when you want to eat the crust bits first and leave a holdable main bite of spread

2 is for everyday normal use and sandwiches

3 is for when you’ve got two kids fighting over which bit of the crust they like best and is for fairness

Number 2 but with the bottom crusts taken off.

When I worked in the City centre I used to go to Philpotts behind the Town Hall and get Sausage & Black Pudding on toast and unless I intervened they always cut it as number 1 and I ended up with more on the floor than in my stomach.

Smileys? On a public poll?

{Shivers}

If toast is cut, it's normally to dip it into something like an egg. The cut that works best for dipping is 1.

It's also worth considering toast is an optional extra and also bread can be used on a breakfast untoasted.

I bet those that have 1 cover the fucking thing in beans and eat it while having a shit. 

Nope.  I just like triangles because I find it a convenient shape for consuming a bacon sandwich with toasted slices.

Breakfast debates can be civil, there's no need to bring excrement into it. 

It’s number 2.

Number 1 is the shape dirty cunts have to help them abduct children and number 3 is for people who have brain damage and struggle to count to 3.

Number 1 is the same shaped toast that the cunts in Cha Cha's cafe in Southsea serve. Un-buttered with a brick for butter for you to spread yourself. Damn shame because the rest of the food is really nice. Wash yer clouts.