You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Friday I'm in love with Liverpool....F.A Cup v the Blues.

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

Karius is one dopey twat. He reacts via satellite with a couple of seconds delay

He gives me kittens, he obviously waits a second too long to react, I reckon he is hoping someone else can take responsibility before acting. We 100% need to be in for a decent keeper, we have robbed Billy Smarts Circus of their clowns. 

​Sam Allardyce on Lovren penalty incident in league "Don't put your hands on a player in the box"

Sam Allardyce when asked about Lallanas penalty after Holgate put wrapped his hands round him "Not a penalty"

I've stuck the clip of Allardayce saying just that, over the top of tonights penalty decision... I'm currently spraying it around FB to wind some Blues up.,The irony of those words.

I've stuck the clip of Allardayce saying just that, over the top of tonights penalty decision... I'm currently spraying it around FB to wind some Blues up.,The irony of those words.

Klopps response to the media was funny when asked about it.

"Klopp says penalty was exactly the same as last game. "You all said if the hand is there, it's a penalty. I don't think both situations are penalties, but you all told me it was so I learned that!"

izcOK4m.gif

• Upvote 3

Klopps response to the media was funny when asked about it.

"Klopp says penalty was exactly the same as last game. "You all said if the hand is there, it's a penalty. I don't think both situations are penalties, but you all told me it was so I learned that!"

izcOK4m.gif

Any links to the interview?

Having fun enjoying the Everton fans' misery but this, ... well, this actually makes me feel a little bad for them.

If i could buy a button that i could press and stop being an evertonian, i would buy it no matter what the cost. 50 years old and can count on one hand the amount of times Everton have made me happy. The massive majority of it has been nothing but disappointment and misery.

The delusion on GOT never fails to astound me. Most of them on there actually thought they deserved to win that tonight. Karius didn't even make a save, did he? Plus all the talk of the penalty being a dive and how we always get the decisions in these games, it's like they've already forgotten what happened a few weeks ago. 

You could call Madley a bit lenient at times on cards, but can't particularly think of any decisions he got wrong.

He was telling Karius to hurry up in the 5-10 minutes before Everton scored. Funnily enough, Van Dijk and myself were both yelling that at Karius when he took his sweet time to come out and clear the danger on a couple of occasions. Madley warning us for time-wasting within the first hour? If we were trailing or drawing, you can guarantee he would only be telling our opponents to stop time wasting after the 87th minute.

I didn't notice Karius being shit he looked alright to me to be honest.

He did catch the ball and then drop it on his players head, as well as being really slow to come for through balls two or three times and almost getting caught with the ball again but apart from that............

No seriously he wasnt dreadful but wasn't convincing either.

I didn't notice Karius being shit he looked alright to me to be honest.

Yeah , just seemed a bit sluggish tonight generally.Would like to have seen a replay of the cross he dropped , seemed to be headed out of his hands.

Strangely , very little mention of the future of England's keeping doing a ' Wayne Sleep hailing a taxi ' for VvD's goal.