You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Friday I'm in love with Liverpool....F.A Cup v the Blues.

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

Get the fuck in, have that you rancid fucking dirty bastards. Reckon that virgil goal not only broke the bitters hearts but also those gobshytes on the BBC panel.

Thought we were poor the first half but did enough to go in at H/T 1-0 up. Penalty was a soft decision for me, but no softer than the one given against Lovren. Shearer and fucking Murphy, fucking hell, pair of hypocritical bell ends. Plus what the fuck were they trying to say about Bobby? What a bunch of fucking bell ends. Rooney's foul was just because Gomez was too quick for him, fucking hell!!! 

Second half we were far better and had control of the game until they broke away, foul on Matip but what the fuck was Can doing jogging back, the sooner he fucks off the better, he is one lazy bastard and I'll keep saying that until he is gone.

But hey, we kept on going on up pops Virgil to complete a dream debut. Have it. Thought he had a very good game today, as did Chamberlain who was again my MOTM. Robertson also played excellent. Karius, Jesus he gives me kittens.

More bad news for the bitters. They have paid 27 million for that Tosun and fat Sham says he is the best in Europe for that money, fuck off, he was shite for Frankfurt and couldn't get in their first team, shite for the German U21 and had to revert back to Turkey to get a game both for club and country.

Hahaha. Fuck off Everton, wankers. 

Everybody got what they deserved tonight. except for the Everton goal that totally wasn't deserved.

To be fair we've got a 50yr old Milner, a German tugboat and Lallana returning from injury in the midfield.

We need some better players in their for sure though.

• Upvote 1

Fucking get in. Made hard work of it though. That midfield was a little bit shit. I though Can, Lallana and Chambo (especially) were awful. Gomez, Can, Lallana, Chambo had me screaming at times, the errors they were making were fucking schoolboy. We were shit, makes it even sweeter. Robbo and Virg were ace. So good to finally have someone that is a threat from set pieces swung into the box. Have that you fucking Bluenose twats.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Everton - to a man - are a right bunch of scruffy bastards. Players, fans, management.

I pity anyone who has to live in the same city as those rancid bastards. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Saints fans banging on about VVD being average and out of position, and celebrating Everton's goal like it was their own, then crying into their soup when VVD scores. Love it.

Karma can be a beautiful thing.

VVD could/should have had another as well. He's gonna be top notch at both ends, the lad is a monster, plus we have Chamberlain who can put in a very decent cross from the dead ball situations. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking get in. Made hard work of it though. That midfield was a little bit shit. I though Can, Lallana and Chambo (especially) were awful. Gomez, Can, Lallana, Chambo had me screaming at times, the errors they were making were fucking schoolboy. We were shit, makes it even sweeter. Robbo and Virg were ace. So good to finally have someone that is a threat from set pieces swung into the box. Have that you fucking Bluenose twats.

Really? I thought Chamberlain was as good as anyone on the pitch. No player was excellent in the sense of the meaning, but taking the game as a whole Chamberlain Robertson and VVD made a huge difference in different areas.