Guest Pistonbroke

It's Friday I'm in love with Liverpool....F.A Cup v the Blues.

Jesus, change the fucking record.

Why? Every time we’re in a game of football every cunt on here throws all of their toys out of the pram, and those with a tedious fucking agenda push it at every opportunity.

This place is utter misery in every single thread.

I’m pleased, for my sanity, that there are people like Numero who don’t lose all sight of perspective and reality when things aren’t going 100% our way.

Take that every day of the week considering how poor the midfield and attack played. Winning whilst not playing well, it's a good habit apparently.

Robertson motd, superb performance. Dream debut for the big lad too.

Over the moon. So many poor performances it was unreal I can't actually believe we still beat them with that absolute dogshit performance it kind of makes the end result feel a bit sweeter especially because of a pen similar to theirs and their smugness over it and our new record signing scoring the winner.

Jesus Christ their was some absolutely shocking individual displays, heavy touches poor passing choices but fuck it it is done and we won. Everton ain't they.... shite.

Andy Robertson (23) vs Everton: 85 touches 47/53 passes 5/6 tackles 4 clearances 3/4 long balls 2/2 aerial duels 1/1 shots on target 1/1 dribble 1 interception 1 key pass

Closer than I’d like, but we win, we’re through, and they are out. And it looks like a hero is born too. Commanding at both ends of the pitch. Nice winner. Well done big Virg. Well done you red men.

Made hard work of that 2nd half. Do not know why we have to commit so many men forward midway through the second. Matip was poor in the first half and got better in the 2nd but nearly nabbed the ball off big virgil's head. At least we are in the next round. As for that other stuff in the 1st half I am so indignant at those tv pundits saying maybe something was said, utter diabolical to make that suggestion of racial undertones. Glad we won if only to piss those dickheads off.