You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Friday I'm in love with Liverpool....F.A Cup v the Blues.

Guest Pistonbroke

Sho’nuff needs to lay off the meth. The fella will be giving sucks out tonight for a little hit of it.

He's been doing it for years. Coming on here drunk at all hours and slagging people off, including some racial shit at Rashid if I recall, gets banned then re-registers and does it all again. Imagine telling your younger self you'd be doing that when you were older? What a truly sad bastard.

This might sound mad but I'm almost certain the Guardian have altered the image in this article to make Firmino more white.

I cannot find another image anywhere where there is such a contrast between him and Holgate.

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/06/roberto-firmino-liverpool-everton-mason-holgate?CMP=share_btn_tw&__twitter_impression=true

I fucking hate that ‘political correctness’. It is pretentious and phoney, on one hand if you call somebody a ‘black/yellow/whatever something’ there will be an investigation, but if you call somebody a ‘retarded something or swear on their family members’ there is no investigation. And it is the same with all the minorities that see themselves as the victims, i.e. fractiona of feminisits, islamic exstremists, black people, etc. and they never ever achieve happiness. It is time for the world to own up and take reaponsibility and stop being so soft. Not related, but it still is..

• Upvote 1

I fucking hate that ‘political correctness’. It is pretentious and phoney, on one hand if you call somebody a ‘black/yellow/whatever something’ there will be an investigation, but if you call somebody a ‘retarded something or swear on their family members’ there is no investigation. And it is the same with all the minorities that see themselves as the victims, i.e. fractiona of feminisits, islamic exstremists, black people, etc. and they never ever achieve happiness. It is time for the world to own up and take reaponsibility and stop being so soft. Not related, but it still is..

Man, what the fuck has this place turned into? What a load of drivel.

By the way, it's notable that you mentioned 'islamic extremists', as opposed to just muslim people. It's the muslims who are victims of prejudice, so I hope you're not using the term 'islamic extremist' to describe all muslims, but given how inane your post was as a whole I wouldn't be surprised. 

• Upvote 1

Was nice to see Wiggy stropping off last night after the game was passing him by. He went from being a bully to being kicked about, I'm sure at least three players booted him while he was on the floor but I was too busy laughing. He was happy to dish it out but once we started to give it back he just got more angry. 

You expect a little fight from these small clubs in the cup, it's their chance for fame and to try too impress the bigger clubs to try to make the big time for some of their players. Fair play they came and played some football, between the hoofs and the goalkeeper taking their free kicks into our box from their own half.

I was hoping it wasn't a penalty at all, it just makes it all the funnier. I thought Klopp handled the question about it perfectly. 

Acting award of the night goes to little Sammy Lee and his reaction to the Virgil goal, I really felt for him and he almost convinced me. 

Shame they'll have nothing to tell their Ma about and that champagne has either completely frozen or evaporated by now. 

• Upvote 1

Just great. I wake up to see in the papers FA to investigate allegations of racism from holgate after clash with Bobby. What is going on clearly the suggestion is not holgate racially abused Bobby but the other way around. This is mental all because some shitheads in a tv studio said maybe something was said by one player to the other before one player was shoved off the pitch and into a hording. Talk about throwing shit and it sticking.

Guest Pistonbroke

Just great. I wake up to see in the papers FA to investigate allegations of racism from holgate after clash with Bobby. What is going on clearly the suggestion is not holgate racially abused Bobby but the other way around. This is mental all because some shitheads in a tv studio said maybe something was said by one player to the other before one player was shoved off the pitch and into a hording. Talk about throwing shit and it sticking.

The witch hunters can't help themselves. Fuck all will happen, if they were to try and hand out a suspension for abusive language (as the racism slant fails) they will be opening themselves up for loads of trouble, swearing happens all the time. Mind you, it is our incompetent F.A we are talking about. 

The witch hunters can't help themselves. Fuck all will happen, if they were to try and hand out a suspension for abusive language (as the racism slant fails) they will be opening themselves up for loads of trouble, swearing happens all the time. Mind you, it is our incompetent F.A we are talking about. 

I agree but it does not just hinge on what the inept FA decide. They will be biased against us in any event because of so called past incidents. I am not saying they will find any racism but whoever investigates this will be aware of past incidents involving us. They are human or supposed to be and most people would go oh Liverpool and a player involved in racial allegations again. But the real pig in a poke is the public and wider perception. Mud sticks and this story will be going around the world. Less accurate or even just sensational headlines will colour this as a racist incident and involving us again.

I am getting sick of the shit being thrown at us and our club and I maintain that holgate used the race card because he knew he was in danger of seeing a red card for the shove alone. I know we scousers do not care what others think about us but this feels different now. It is verging on a witch hunt against us and I repeat this latest episode is purely down to those twats in a tv studio. They are all ex players and I am sure they got dogs whenever they played but to lay racial overtones against an incident involving two black players with absolutely no evidence what so ever is disgraceful bordering on incompetence. Make no mistake we and Bobby will not come out of this without some unfounded shit sticking. Again.

I am loving this victory. I am enjoying:-

• VVD putting in a MOTM performance.
  • The fewm around the penalty.
  • Late winner in the cup.
  • Debutant scoring the winner.
  • no mention of 75 squillion quid.
  • Instant karma for Sam's penalty comments in December.
  • Upvote 2