You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leon Goretzka

Joe Strummer

I’m hearing that Schalke’s sporting director has said that the player hasn’t informed the club of his intention to leave. I’m waiting for more information and will post again when I have it.

Just admit you're wrong. And remove that Goretzka avatar.

Didn’t want him anyway ... prick

I'm guessing if he ends up signing for Liverpool you'll take this back. IMO a physically imposing midfielder is an important type of player to have, and Gorezka is as good as you could hope for in that respect while having the talent to play for a top team. Basically Emre Can with twice the talent. Fucking hope we get him.

• Upvote 1

Quite amused by the latest Twitter excuse that he wants to come to Liverpool but his advisers want him to go to Bayern.

Courtesy of perrenial wrong'uns, The Firm.

Ahhh The Firm, proving with Virgil and Keita that if you throw enough shit you’ll get lucky and something will stick. They had Goretzka announced at 12.01 the day he was eligible to sign and then it was revealed he chose Bayern, they are changers of the highest order.

Apparently his agent has said nothing sorted so far and he will tell Schalke first

Still expect Bayern

It’s likely sorted to Bayern but they have to wait a few days after it’s legal to actually speak to the player because if he signs an hour after he was allowed to speak to clubs it’s obvious that he’s illegally spoken to Bayern. The same with Can, I’ve seen people say he must be staying because he hasn’t signed for Juve yet but they’d also be accused of tapping up.