You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday 30th Dec v Leicester. Let's hunt some foxes, Tally Ho.

Guest Pistonbroke

Can needs to come off. He doesnt care, if you’re not going to take him off then give a Juve shirt to wear under his liverpool one because he doesnt give a fuck about this game for us.

Can is awful and Milner is even worse.

I thought the one thing Milner was supposed to give us was experience and good decision-making. Instead he takes the wrong option every single time. SOOO frustrating to watch - when he should press, he sits back, then when he should wait, he dashes forward on a mad press.

Get him off for anyone at all. We can still win this 3-1.

Dreadful half time score. Leicester have been utter fucking shite.

Typical Liverpool to gift them a goal and allow shit yard dogs morgan and maguire to defend all half in their box.

Can still turn this around but like every game its 50/50 with so many problems behind the front four.

Infuriating half, what is Matip playing at. Puel is a jammy fucking cunt and I want to murder this fucking prick of a ref. Get Trent and Oxlade chamberlain on.

These two for Can/Milner, never let us see those two play midfield together again.

We can and should still win this but if Can & Milner play midfield for the whole second half it won't happen.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we are not winning this... the usual fucking omens all present here. Dominating the game, create chance after chance and miss them all, the refs a wanker and the opponents who ought to lose look like they might score with the few chances they get while we create a hatful and can't score a fucking goal. 

Milner/Can

Who thought that would be a good combo in midfield. The brain, the professor or the normal one ?

Whoever had the final say on that should have to watch them over and over and over again.

Can is NOT here anymore and Milner is so slow that my dead and burried gran would take him in a twenty meter or yards sprint any Day of the week.

I’m so frustrated. Can going through the motions. Schmeical timewasting. Honey monster fouling perpetually. Salah wasteful. Mane not firing. Milner slow and way past his best.

Needs a Klopp rollicking at half time and an early response second half. The three points are still there if we want them, but more of this and Leicester will score a second and we will have a mountain to climb.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we are not winning this... the usual fucking omens all present here. Dominating the game, create chance after chance and miss them all, the refs a wanker and the opponents who ought to lose look like they might score with the few chances they get while we create a hatful and can't score a fucking goal.

We will if he changes it in the middle, get Ox on and Can off and we might win some balls and control midfield