You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal(a) PL- Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

Still miserable after this result. No way should we have let Arsenal back in. It's not like they even did anything special to get back in. At least against the mancs they really piled it on and De Gea played a blinder. Against us they just had 3 average efforts and they scored with all 3. So infuriating. Our team should be challenging for the title, we should be a lot closer to City on the back of our performances but a complete lack of bottle and ridiculous defending is killing us.

Still miserable after this result. No way should we have let Arsenal back in. It's not like they even did anything special to get back in. At least against the mancs they really piled it on and De Gea played a blinder. Against us they just had 3 average efforts and they scored with all 3. So infuriating. Our team should be challenging for the title, we should be a lot closer to City on the back of our performances but a complete lack of bottle and ridiculous defending is killing us.

You'd hope it is just growing pains so to speak with all these near misses/throwing leads away as we transition into real proper challengers...but the fear is we will never learn/address the issues and those issues will keep on killing us.

It is infuriating that we could be 9 points adrift of a dead average Man Utd side in 2nd today largely due to self inflicted wounds.

It was a quick 4 hour job down the Irish pub, the whiskey chasers were ending up on the table far too often. Fucking dying here and I'm gearing myself up for a day of cooking and baking. 

The result would have been acceptable in most circumstances, we shot ourselves in the foot during a mad 5 minute period though. I kind of listen to fans of other clubs as well as our own, many are worried mate, they realise if we buy sensibly over the next few windows we'll have a very good team. 

Listening to a Croatian cunt on the whiskey in an Irish pub, mate?

That's about as relevant as listening to me!

Sorry but no, how many times has gomez been caught like that? Seems to happen all the time.

If he's not a right back then don't play him there or don't play him at all.

He's actually got a point here. Gomez hasn't made too many mistakes and a less mentally weak defence could have held out at 2-1 a while longer,but lets play a more natural right back in that position rather than a centre back. More pace is needed as our full backs are often more like wing backs.

Guest Pistonbroke

Watching our match on MOTD again, Can is one lazy bastard, I'd not play him again and fuck him off in January for a few million if Juventus want him early. Wanker, he is a decent player but becomes a passenger when he can't be arsed. I thought whilst watching it live he gave up far too easy at times and his half arsed attitude fucking grates on me. More so than that fuckwit Mingolet. 

Says to me there's more work to be done to the squad than he has money for.  So a) he's prioritizing and B) making the best of the situation.

Or, as you say he's thick as pig shit.

Edit:  Can someone unload their neg cannon on Usher.  His board is surreptitiously slipping smileys into my stuff.

I agree with points a) and b)

Watching our match on MOTD again, Can is one lazy bastard, I'd not play him again and fuck him off in January for a few million if Juventus want him early. Wanker, he is a decent player but becomes a passenger when he can't be arsed. I thought whilst watching it live he gave up far too easy at times and his half arsed attitude fucking grates on me. More so than that fuckwit Mingolet. 

Totally echo this point, was sick as a pig and have just watched the highlights on MOTD

We are a much more compact unit with Wijnaldum in the team

Can thinks hes fucking Iniesta, counting the days down till that he fucks off

Maybe time to give Grujic a look in?

Guest Pistonbroke

Totally echo this point, was sick as a pig and have just watched the highlights on MOTD

We are a much more compact unit with Wijnaldum in the team

Can thinks hes fucking Iniesta, counting the days down till that he fucks off

Maybe time to give Grujic a look in?

Grujic is a funny one mate. He has hardly been used but when he has had a cameo he flies around like a bull in a China shop. Not sure if Klopp trusts him just yet. I think with henderson's injury we'll see Can start again against Swansea.