You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal(a) PL- Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

Great outing at Bournemouth last time out, perhaps our best performance of the season with exception of this weeks opponents at Anfield in August. Klopp seems to have the measure of these cunts, winning our last 3 and scoring at least 3 in our past 4 fixtures. I think this game will suit us perfectly, Arsenal are quite similar to ourselves and I’m expecting another high scoring game. Alexis Sanchez is really going through the motions and is losing the ball at an alarming rate, I would imagine this is something Jürgen will target a la Pogba at Old Trafford in January. Mane well rested and the perfect game for him to come back into, although I prefer Coutinho on the left than in the middle. Team: Mig, Gomez, Lovren, Klavan, Robertson, Henderson, Oxlade Chamberlain, Coutinho, Salah, Firmino, Mane. I’m gonna go for 4-2 to the reds.

• Upvote 2

Despite a few setbacks, we've been in good form. This is a real test though against a side that wants to play football.

Big game for our maligned defence, and at the other end Mesut and Alexis need to step up. This is a home game so who knows, Xhaka might even show up. 

• Upvote 3

Despite a few setbacks, we've been in good form. This is a real test though against a side that wants to play football.

Big game for our maligned defence, and at the other end Mesut and Alexis need to step up. This is a home game so who knows, Xhaka might even show up.

That reads as if you’re an Arsenal fan.

Really looking forward to this one. They play the game and have a go. Recent results are on our side, but they will still think they can beat us. Until last season they were perennial top four and usually ahead of us in the league.

I see goals, and I see a big game for Mane. Ideally AOC also does well, but I could see Klopp keeping him out of this one.

4-2 for Liverpool is a good shout. Put me down for one of those.

Hope Wenger does something daft again. High line, three at the back, bench your best player/s, go on Wenger, it's xmas time.

I took on a Saturday shift to see this so it best be worth it!

Went back to 4 at the back last week and played Ozil Sanchez and Lacazette. They could be difficult. Hopefully he plays Monreal CB

Hope Wenger does something daft again. High line, three at the back, bench your best player/s, go on Wenger, it's xmas time.

I took on a Saturday shift to see this so it best be worth it!

Went back to 4 at the back last week and played Ozil Sanchez and Lacazette. They could be difficult. Hopefully he plays Monreal CB

Fam..

Blud..

Fam..

Blud.

Fam.. Fam.. Fuck off.

I despice that bunch with a passion. Hoooooooof. That's all You cunts did up until Wenger. Wankers.

Just out of curiosity, why do you hate them so much? Out of the big clubs I find them the least offensive. Wenger is always respectful of us. Henry too. When they were at their very best, they were great to watch too.