Quantcast
Which Former Striker Would You Have Most Liked to See Play Under Klopp? - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
3 Stacks

Which Former Striker Would You Have Most Liked to See Play Under Klopp?

Klopp likes players with technique, so Kuyt and Bellamy would not get a sniff.

Suarez defo.

Großkreutz was an important player for Klopp, so yeah Kuyt would get plenty of games.

Luis Suarez obviously.

Not a striker, but how good would peak Steven Gerrard have been in this system

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I still hold out hope that Fowler will come back for a third and final stint. I cried the day we re-signed him. My favourite ever Red. Make it happen Jurgen.

His signing will be announced at the end of January after Coutinho and Mane leave.

I'd argue that Coutinho is worth more right now than Suarez when taking age and stuff into consideration. Suarez isn't having the greatest of seasons by his standards so them letting us have him for Coutinho allows them to sign Greizmann as well. They wont sign Coutinho and Griezmann if they keep Suarez.

Imagine, just fucking imagine Suarez between Mane and Salah.

Mad to be thinking of Suarez while watching the Reds tear Spartak a new one the other night, yet that is what I was doing. Then again, I was also thinking it would be cool to knock in eight own goals so it would put the snides of Sevilla out. Yep. Mad.

• Upvote 1

13-14 Suarez and I think Bellamy would be highly suited. They’re just players from my era of watching because I can’t really comment on Rush/The Kings suitability.

Suarez is just as energetic and aggressive in knicking balls as Firminho but a much better passer and goal scorer. He's absolutely the perfect fit for Klopp's style and I'd take him back today even though he's a bit under his best now.

• Upvote 1

I've given this some serious thought and it has to be

2n7lgL.jpg

John Miller - A goalscoring machine in his only season at Liverpool, he scored 25 goals in 24 games in 1892-93.

Suarez. Did anyone say otherwise?

Imagine a Klopp team with Suarez?

OK, just go and clean yourself off.

Said it in the transfer thread, £50m would bring him back home, and if he's lost a yard can there be anywhere better than between Mane and Salah to do his running?

• Upvote 1