You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Merseyside Derby (h) - Dec 11

s(k)aturation

Salah should've stayed on.

But, that's on the ref and Mané for me.

Lovren does very little wrong for the pen. He doesn't "shove" him. He literally just touches his back and the bitter throws himself to the ground. You can argue that Lovren gives the ref a decision to make, particularly when Calvert-Lewin is being pushed out wide on his weaker left foot. But, the ref still makes a shockingly bad decision, for me.

• Upvote 1

How’s anyone blaming Klopp? We destroyed them for 93 mins of that 94 minute game. If Mane passed to make it 2-0 and Lovren didn’t give the ref a chance to give the penalty we win that game 2-0 minimum and Klopp’s a genius for resting players and keep the results coming in before a hectic schedule. Fuck out of here anyone blaming Klopp.

• Upvote 3

Salah should've stayed on.

But, that's on the ref and Mané for me.

Lovren does very little wrong for the pen. He doesn't "shove" him. He literally just touches his back and the bitter throws himself to the ground. You can argue that Lovren gives the ref a decision to make, particularly when Calvert-Lewin is being pushed out wide on his weaker left foot. But, the ref still makes a shockingly bad decision, for me.

So Lovren did do something wrong and utterly fucking stupid.

you put your hand on the back of any attacker in the area they go down if Lovern does not get that  then he should get out of the fucking game  

Lovren's hand had nothing to do with him going down.  As soon as he jumped across his path to initiate the contact he was hitting the deck regardless.  Playing for a pen and got one.  Ref bought it.

Guest Pistonbroke

Fucking robbed, no way was that a fucking penalty. Everton are a fucking disgrace to football, they were fucking shite. But the game is about scoring goals and we didn't put them away when we had the chances. 

79% possession and 23 shots to 3. We only had 3 on target and therein lies the problem. I was fine with the team selection, we played them off the park for the whole of the match and I thought Gomez was MOTM by a mile. Robertson played well as did Salah (wonder goal) and Ox Chamberlain. Mane was pap, very lazy game from him today, but he's World Class and has won us enough points. Still maddening that he didn't square that ball for a tap in, 2-0 and those Ale house bastards would have folded. 

No doubt it gives our moaners a chance to moan, and then some. 

Fucking Mother in Law is still here n all and I'll have to battle the fucking snow storms to drive her home. Would have been a decent journey if it hadn't have been for that bent cunt of a referee. Penalty my arse.

At least the Everton wives don't get a beating.  

Thanks to Mane and Klopp's mindless rotation we lost this game, it felt like a loss to me. Why didn't he start with the same team that blew away Brighton and then rest some players after we have made sure that we've scored enough to win the game? Eventually he brought on the same players anyway but it was too late. Klopp never learns.

Threw that away.

Cunts.

What's the point in leaving all our best players on to demolish a team 7-0 when it's unnecessary, then resting said players and half arsing the Derby that we really needed to be winning.

Ruthless one minute, toothless the next.

Need to take no prisoners at this point, complacency dry fucks us in the arse every single time without fail, fuck rotation, if they get tired they can have a rest when they get subbed off at 5-0 up, otherwise they need to try harder.