You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Storm Caroline

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Faroe islands.

Wow, I was reading an article on the Faeroe Islands not long ago, about the severe lack of women and them advertising for women to move there. Did they sort that out or are the blokes still masturbating loads? 

Guest Pistonbroke

I met Funkasy briefly at arsenal away and he is a very nice fella. Not keen on those Faroe Islands lot killing the dolphins though

Oh, I wasn't having a pop mate, just referring to a story I had read and adding a bit of humour. 

I remember in Canada 85 where this Mormon town had a similar problem but the other way around. A lack of blokes meant a lot of incest going on and they needed new blood. They advertised it in the papers and wanted blokes to go up there and impregnate the women, 100 bucks a shot and a bonus if they fell pregnant. Apparently the women would be covered in veils and you just got to see the legs and box. A mate and myself were gonna go up and shag our way to a fortune but the Commanding officer got wind of it and stopped us in our tracks. Probably for the better looking back on it. 

Wow, I was reading an article on the Faeroe Islands not long ago, about the severe lack of women and them advertising for women to move there. Did they sort that out or are the blokes still masturbating loads?

2000 more blokes i think it is, with a population of around 50.000

Many take the short cut to a womans heart by ordering her online from some asian website.

Guest Pistonbroke

2000 more blokes i think it is, with a population of around 50.000

Many take the short cut to a womans heart by ordering her online from some asian website.

Just need to get in quick mate, or travel a lot and sell the beauty of your Islands to some bird. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Trust me not many of them. Some huge tough guys from that place. I never seen drinking like it either. Then sail a huge trawler out of the harbour.

Linked to Denmark. Whilst based in Cyprus the DanCon (Danish Contingent) were the biggest piss heads on the base. We used to sneak off to their bar for a good night on the piss. Really good eggs too.