Quantcast
Champions League, Final 16 - Draw 11/12, 11am - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Seasons

Champions League, Final 16 - Draw 11/12, 11am

Pot 1 (club coefficient ranking): Manchester United (14), Paris Saint-Germain (6), Roma (30), Barcelona (3), Liverpool (32), Manchester City (8), Besiktas (28), Tottenham Hotspur (21). 

Pot 2: Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Chelsea (15), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12), Real Madrid (1).

Liverpool finished top of Group E and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1). 

Other:

Manchester United finished top of Group A and will face: Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donestk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Chelsea finished second in Group C and will face Paris Saint-Germain (6), Barcelona (3) or Besiktas (28). 

Manchester City finished top of Group F and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Tottenham finished top of Group H and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16) or Porto (12).

Imagine if we beat Real Madrid, Bayern München, Barcelona and PSG on our way to winning the trophy.

Leverkusen, Juve, Chelsea and Milan last time. I think the only one we were expected to win was Leverkusen so you never know!

So Basel it is and 0-2 on aggregate then!

So basically it will end up ...

Liverpool v Juve

Utd v Shakthar

City v Porto

Chelsea v Besiktas

Spurs v Basel

It’s how we roll

Why are real madrid called waxrap?

It's Shakthar Don...

Anyway, did that simulated draw above and we got Basel. Red Mancs got Bayern and Spurs got Shakthar. Chelsea got Beskitas and Blue mancs Sevilla. I'm guessing everyone bar the scum would be happy with that draw. 

Pot 1 (club coefficient ranking): Manchester United (14), Paris Saint-Germain (6), Roma (30), Barcelona (3), Liverpool (32), Manchester City (8), Besiktas (28), Tottenham Hotspur (21). 

Pot 2: Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Chelsea (15), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12), Real Madrid (1).

Liverpool finished top of Group E and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Shakhtar Donetsk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1). 

Other:

Manchester United finished top of Group A and will face: Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donestk (16), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Chelsea finished second in Group C and will face Paris Saint-Germain (6), Barcelona (3) or Besiktas (28). 

Manchester City finished top of Group F and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Porto (12) or Real Madrid (1).

Tottenham finished top of Group H and will face Basel (20), Bayern Munich (4), Juventus (5), Sevilla (7), Shakhtar Donetsk (16) or Porto (12).

Weirdly, every team in pot 2 is higher ranked than Liverpool, Roma, Spurs and Beskitas from pot 1. 

https://draw.inker.fun/#/cl/ko

Posted this elsewhere, but the above link is for a simulated draw.

We get Madrid when I did it

I done it 4 times and we got Madrid each time.

Good thing that we got Porto when I did the simulation...

CL%20Draw_zpsff0lfdkq.png