You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great actor/actress pairings?

Elite

• 3 years later...

There aren't many actor/actress pairings these days are there, like in the good old days of the movies?  Probably because Hollywood studios don't have the same star contract system or something.  As well as barely making any adult content.

Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone are probably the closest, but two of their films were pretty terrible.

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Neve Campbell & Denise Richards - Wild Things

a103ab182c55f7e4a7590668fad9d980.gif

Saw Neve Campbell in a film with Dwayne Johnson the other night , Skyscraper , and while the movie was unsurprisingly so-so , I was actually shocked that they cast an age-appropriate wife for him as they seemed similar ages. She is still quite nice.

Armie Hammer and any actress you don’t like. Should I be finding this funny? Because I am.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/01/armie-hammer-leaving-film-controversy?utm_medium=social&mbid=social_twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_brand=vf&utm_social-type=owned

For days now, Hammer has been mired in a snowballing controversy after alleged DMs the actor wrote leaked online. The messages allegedly show Hammer describing explicit sexual fantasies that extend to cannibalism. “I am 100% a cannibal,” he allegedly wrote in one message to a woman. “I need to drink your blood,” he supposedly wrote in another. Screenshots of the DMs were originally published by an Instagram account called House of Effie. The account, run by an anonymous user, has continued sharing screenshots featuring more purported messages from Hammer, who allegedly also fantasized about cutting a woman into pieces and eating her.