Quantcast
Bitcoin and other Crypto... - Page 71 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Spy Bee

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Oh this is the desktop version. I have never used the app, sorry.

Found it. Christ it's where the settings are on almost every single thing that has settings usually has them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Found it. Christ it's where the settings are on almost every single thing that has settings usually has them.

Hopefully that's an anomoly and you do have the correct value of $XHV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Yeah it says 31 quid I've no idea why the yen value is so far out.

I believe your £31 will turn into a lot more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poster said:

I just grabbed a little bit, so if it goes like it usually does with me, it will tank very soon. 

 

It looks like either someone or a group are pumping and dumping it (or some whales are stocking up) but the price is raised a bit each time. It just happened again about 20 mins ago too. There's also 21 billion coins in supply so it'll probably be going crazy for a while yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

 

It looks like either someone or a group are pumping and dumping it (or some whales are stocking up) but the price is raised a bit each time. It just happened again about 20 mins ago too. There's also 21 billion coins in supply so it'll probably be going crazy for a while yet.

An abundance of coins is not usually a good thing for the price. It means the market cap is higher with a lower coin price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

An abundance of coins is not usually a good thing for the price. It means the market cap is higher with a lower coin price.

 

Yeah I checked the supply not long after I'd got some forgetting how big it was, I'd seen it a couple of weeks back but forgot. I swapped over a third of them back out last night for 2.5 nano too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crypto art is becoming a big thing, sold on blockchain as NFT (non fungible tokens). The lad I know who is shit how bought a piece for $5000 at Christmas and it's now valued at $100,000. I know nothing about art and have no interest in it, but if any of you are good at art, then check it out. RIS would be killing it, because this just sold for $1.5m

 

Image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Poster said:

I just grabbed a little bit, so if it goes like it usually does with me, it will tank very soon. 

Good man - it's the taking part that counts.

 

 

Anyone retired yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a bit of advice. I bought crypto via kraken and have left them there. Do I need to get a wallet that I keep reading about and transfer them out of it or are they safe where they are? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Red74 said:

After a bit of advice. I bought crypto via kraken and have left them there. Do I need to get a wallet that I keep reading about and transfer them out of it or are they safe where they are? 

They're pretty safe. I leave small balances on the exchanges, but I take any sizeable value off.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crypto is absolutely flying at the minute!

 

I was late to the party but bought bitcoin at 37538 and I've kept topping up so my average is now 48130

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wrote XLM off recently, but bullish things being said about it now. It is 11th in market cap, so still don't expect massive percentage gains. XRP being tipped for a little spike too if anyone is looking to unload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Opened an account at Citex last night to try to buy some XHV. Keeps logging me out and now can't get back in as it won't send a code to my phone. The wanker on their chat thingy response was 'well it's alright here'. Cunt.

 

That's £30 down the drain then. Although (on paper anyway) I'm well in front on coinbase the more I think about it I reckon the whole thing is some massive ponzi scheme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys need to check NBA top shot, absolutely printing money at the moment and I've never watched a game of basketball in my life.

NFT's are going to be so huge the concept can be applied to so much. Going to hear a lot about it over the next 12 months. Celebrities already starting to jump on the bandwagon. Can't see a company/individual who wouldn't find use in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocking drop isnt it. Bitcoin has always been volatile but this hasn't been seen for some years.

 

Some big wigs in China sold all their bitcoins apparently which equates to around £3billion and this along with Elon Musks tweet looks likely to have caused the crash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×