You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

On 19/01/2021 at 13:32, Spy Bee said:

ETH has hit an ATH today.

This is not financial advice, but if you don't buy some XHV and sit on it for 12 to 24 months, you might regret it.

Up from about 2.80 USD to 6.74USD and still cheap as chips!

I have sold a few smaller bags and now got a shitload of this.

I also have CAS, RUNE, ORN, LINK and a couple of small bags.

14 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I bought 200 GRT at 0.28 cent. Now at 1.70 after hitting 1.80 briefly. I'll hold onto that. My ALGO do doing quite well too. All in all a decent month if prices stay but I have a feeling around a 60% correction downwards is due. 

2.35 now for GRT. A 234% increase in a week. Insane. 

Am about 25% doge, 75% litecoin now. Going for more lite next I think then some nano and ada.

If I get those then decide to add more it'll probably be uniswap and stellar. Then I'm going to try and stick with those, add bits to one or more of them from time to time and hodl the lot of it to see how it goes.

Doge is valueless. You are on a hiding to nothing with Doge. Stellar is a dead coin, Uniswap is okay, but less topside now. Check out this guy on Twitter, he's decent for tips

Don't say I didn't warn you about XHV. It's already done 3x since I posted about it. 

27 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Doge is valueless. You are on a hiding to nothing with Doge. Stellar is a dead coin, Uniswap is okay, but less topside now. Check out this guy on Twitter, he's decent for tips

Thanks will bookmark and make sure to check back. How is Stellar dead though?

Doge is a personal thing, it got me into this chaos so I have to remain loyal and hodl (i don't have much in it anyway.) Even if it crashed to the ground I'd buy some more for the fun of it I think incase it returns in the future, it has sentimental value to me now. I'm not seriously investing in it though. A lot of the main cryptocurrency reddit loathes it with a passion as well which can be equally odd and funny (even if they do have some good points), makes me root for it more.

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Thanks will bookmark and make sure to check back. How is Stellar dead though?

It's not dead, it's solid enough, but it has a 10 billion market cap. You're not going to get big gains. 

If you enjoy burning money for emotional attachment, get a missus. Doge will never fuck you!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

It's not dead, it's solid enough, but it has a 10 billion market cap. You're not going to get big gains.

Ok thanks, will read up on it more and keep an eye on it as it's one I was going for later anyway I think. Definitely getting some nano and ada first.

3 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

If you enjoy burning money for emotional attachment, get a missus. Doge will never fuck you!

May the Almighty Doge forgive you.

15 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s just gambling at the end of the day. 

You say that mate, but it’s a slippery slope, one big win and ye’ll be in the buy to let market with a couple of doer uppers before you know it.

14 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

They're all still filthy commies really

Superb, those first few series were fucking brilliant, shits all over Seinfeld.
Might have to give them another watch.

The coins I sold for £230, with the intention of buying them back cheaper a couple of days later would now be worth close to £400. They did actually dip back down a bit just after I’d sold them and I could have bought them back + another 45 coins but I decided to wait until it dropped even lower. I don’t think I’ll be buying a Jag for a little while yet.

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The coins I sold for £230, with the intention of buying them back cheaper a couple of days later would now be worth close to £400. They did actually dip back down a bit just after I’d sold them and I could have bought them back + another 45 coins but I decided to wait until it dropped even lower. I don’t think I’ll be buying a Jag for a little while yet.

All the coin kids drive Maseratis over here.

1 hour ago, Chairman Meow said:

You mean they have them parked on their drives as they are broken shirley?

Sadly the more modern ones seem to run, though sound like they have blown the box on the exhaust.

loads of the little fucking blerts drive them up and down our road on a Saturday / Sunday night.

hopefully the snap shutdown will bring a bit of peace this weekend.

20 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Sadly the more modern ones seem to run, though sound like they have blown the box on the exhaust.

loads of the little fucking blerts drive them up and down our road on a Saturday / Sunday night.

hopefully the snap shutdown will bring a bit of peace this weekend.

Look at Mr. Poshcunt over here complaining about his Maserati infested streets.

4 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

Look at Mr. Poshcunt over here complaining about his Maserati infested streets.

Now then smart arse, as clearly defined above these maseratis move, they are mobile.

they are not local cars, driven by local people, they are driven by OOT wankers and they come to our road purely to fucking race.

luckily there’s no sign of the little bastards ce soir, nor the impromptu secret bar one of the neighbours appears to have been running every Saturday night for the last few months.

so we get to enjoy the match in peace.