You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

4 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

Me and my sister have just been going back through our crypto... we both bought AAVE when it was at 40 cents and it's now at $86. I have about £1000 worth and she has about £5000 - Merry Christmas! It's still being tipped for big things, DeFi seemingly is all the rage.

My brother in law had 1137 of them, which would now be $99,000, but he sold them! 

If you want to get involved now is a good time, as the market is definitely picking up. When you get a bull run you can make money without doing anything. You just need to get out at the right time, which I didn't last time. 

Cunts gonna cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

He’s a cunt for buying crypto currency?

He can do whatever he wants. Adding a Merry Christmas to every one else for his bullshit is a bit twatty. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No it isn’t. Not in the slightest. You’re clearly looking for stuff that isn’t there after your little mask spat. Makes you come across as a huge one. 

You're probably right. 

Havent posted on here for years but fully expected this post to be on fire given how the coins have gone. Seems this time the boom is not being picked up as much by the general public/press but is pumping anyway.

Doubled my money since I bought back in around June and missed out quite a bit aswell

On 28/12/2020 at 10:08, Captain Turdseye said:

Mine rocketed up from £49, peaked at £131, dropped all the way back to £75 and am now on the way back to the top of the mountain on £93 and change. Not sure I’m cut out for the emotion of it all. 

On 31/12/2020 at 14:19, Captain Turdseye said:

I have 829 Stellar Lumens because they were relatively stable at 5p/6p. They went up to about 17p each but now they’re steadily headed back down. I withdrew my initial deposit so when I’m a billionaire next year it won’t have cost me anything. 

25p a coin and rising fast. I should cash out now but every time I’ve refreshed the page my balance has gone up. I’m now worth £210 in the Bitcoin business. 

• Upvote 1

I bought some Ethereum coins because I liked the name, always a sound way of investing.   Only problem is I’ve changed email address since I opened my trading account. Spent the last 2 days desperately trying to authenticate my account and get access again. They’ll crash minutes before my account is open again.  

12 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I bought some Ethereum coins because I liked the name, always a sound way of investing.   Only problem is I’ve changed email address since I opened my trading account. Spent the last 2 days desperately trying to authenticate my account and get access again. They’ll crash minutes before my account is open again.  

Hurry up, man. Look at the monthly increase. 

A89D8700-71A8-4778-B973-DE931B405675.jpeg

6 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I can’t even remember what sites to log in on to check mine. 

Binance and coinbase ring a bell. 

If I ever remember I’ll be back to ask what to do next. 

Rico, Turdseye, remember us little guys when you’re part of the elite. 

I think a lot of us signed up to coinbase at the same time.  

Sorry, got to go, Jeff and Bill are coming round to play Cluedo but with a real murder.