You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

I just want to agree with Stig about them Winklevoss Wanker. Every time they pop up on my news feed I feel like chucking my PC out of the window. 

"RICH CUNTS WON RISKY BET BUT IF THEY HADN'T, THEY'D STILL BE FILTHY RICH" would make a better headline!

I think I misinterpreted something. I am seeing some other sites being rated. Need to look into this more.

If it's any reassurance, coinbase is the site deemed most professional, reliable and easiest to use among the clientele at the substance rehab clinic where I volunteer!!

• Upvote 2

If it's any reassurance, coinbase is the site deemed most professional, reliable and easiest to use among the clientele at the substance rehab clinic where I volunteer!!

I wish I had visited like I promised I would!!

Looked at this yesterday but it says you can only buy with bitcoin?

Yeah, I already had bitcoin and although that had good growth over night, percentage wise it was nothing like IOTA. Have a look at stellar lumens. I'm buying that later. 

If you need bitcoin quickly, go to coinbase and buy via debit card.

Yeah, I already had bitcoin and although that had good growth over night, percentage wise it was nothing like IOTA. Have a look at stellar lumens. I'm buying that later.

If you need bitcoin quickly, go to coinbase and buy via debit card.

Chees mate. Which trader did you use for iota?

Chees mate. Which trader did you use for iota?

Bitfinex, but just registered with Bittrex for XLM (Stellar Lumens)

Hold fire for now else you'll get burnt, value will plummet soon.

People been saying that on Bitcoin for a year. Lots of money flowing into altcoin at the mo. If you are willing to buy and hold you can ride any dips out.

Bitfinex, but just registered with Bittrex for XLM (Stellar Lumens)

People been saying that on Bitcoin for a year. Lots of money flowing into altcoin at the mo. If you are willing to buy and hold you can ride any dips out.

Oh aye, IOTA is a good coin if it's a long play, all I'm saying is that it is overvalued (for my money) at the minute, it needs to correct itself which I think will be a major correction then start climbing again.

Oh aye, IOTA is a good coin if it's a long play, all I'm saying is that it is overvalued (for my money) at the minute, it needs to correct itself which I think will be a major correction then start climbing again.

What do you see it falling to?

Might dump and buy back.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/04/bitcoin-uk-eu-plan-cryptocurrency-price-traders-anonymity

So, now we'll get to find out if criminal stuff is really the driver behind growth...

We do pretty much fuck all about money laundering with traditional currencies so I am sure this will be just as ineffective.

London is the money laundering capital of the world and has been for some time.

• Upvote 1