Quantcast
Bitcoin and other Crypto... - Page 48 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Spy Bee

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

ETH is on the way back up as well, almost like the market has quickly gotten over the Bank of India stuff.

I think it was the shorting driving the market down... anyway, it's going up, so let's rejoice!

I’ve sold everything now. Got £500 from my original stake so happy I’ve made £150 (Not as happy as when it was £350 profit)

For some reason I like Ethereum so will buy that when it gets to 600

It is my humble opinion you’re backing a winner, but it will take a while to play out. She’s a ‘stayer’ !

• Upvote 1

It is my humble opinion you’re backing a winner, but it will take a while to play out. She’s a ‘stayer’ !

First time for everything

All the coins are holding now. This looks all the more likely that it was the banks and futures contracts that have hit crypto values since December.

Hearing a lot of people saying to wait for WAN to settle in price as it'll spike when it hits. What do you guys think?

I doubt it will drop below launch price. You have three options, buy straight away and sell at the peak, buy straight away and hold long term, or buy in the first dip and hold long term.

Day trade it. Bring up the Bollinger bands and the StochRSI on Binance. Set the time period to 5 minutes and buy on the bounce off the bottom band and sell when it hits red off the top band.

I've bought quite a chunk of it on Huobi... Investment, advisors and team members from Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat, EA, Mobvista, Oracle, Twitter, Alibaba. - low market cap, direct competitor for BAT, but not dependent on ethereum network. Looks interesting!

Been meaning to ask about these airdrops...when it asks for the eth wallet address, do I get that from coinbase?

Been meaning to ask about these airdrops...when it asks for the eth wallet address, do I get that from coinbase?

No, you need a wallet not on the exchanges. If you're using phone I use imToken, but the most popular one is for desktop and it's called Myetherwallet - MEW. It's easy enough to use, if a bit counter intuitive at times.

• Upvote 1

Just reading about 50 Cent, the rather abysmal rapping artiste, who back in the day let people buy one of his albums using cryptocurrency.

Apparently, he forgot about it and has just recently discovered an account with 700 Bitcoin in it, moving him from bankrupt to £5.6m in the blink of an eye.

• Upvote 1