Spy Bee

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

On 06/02/2022 at 13:01, Colonel Bumcunt said:

PS SpyBee, shit call on the $ORN mate. 

1. This is not an exact science

2. I'm holding

3. If I throw you a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.

On 07/02/2022 at 02:04, Colonel Bumcunt said:

VAR doesn't do itself any favours.  Was deffo a red for denying a shot on goal 

VAR? I’m staying away. Doesn’t appear to be commonly listed. Call me ‘conservative’

4 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

2. I'm holding

Not saying you are but the whole language around crypto is shady as fuck.

And after further research, here’s another scam.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/business/op-ed-how-many-wrongs-make-wright

The only problem for me is that BSV is so promising, and Satoshi definitely wanted to increase the block size over time. BTC is just a waste of space in terms of payments, and I don’t see the lightning network as a real solution. Don’t get me started on ETH. Fuck Buterin.

On 07/02/2022 at 16:50, Spy Bee said:

2. I'm holding

What are you doing with your xhv now mate? I’m holding what I bought way back last year. It doubled, crashed, hit its original number just before Christmas and has dropped back down again. I’ve written it off in my head now, but I was wondering if you still thought it had a chance of being that “pay the mortgage off” investment?

It's gone up considerably today. People seem to be pulling their money out of the stock market and putting it into Bitcoin with news of the invasion.

On 24/02/2022 at 23:03, Curly said:

What are you doing with your xhv now mate? I’m holding what I bought way back last year. It doubled, crashed, hit its original number just before Christmas and has dropped back down again. I’ve written it off in my head now, but I was wondering if you still thought it had a chance of being that “pay the mortgage off” investment?

I'm holding. It's going to $1000+ or to zero. I'm less confident due to the problems it has experienced, but with what has recently happened in Canada, I can see the case for privacy growing. I'm glad I diversified my portfolio when I did, and although the markets are all to shit, I think we'll see another spike, and by then I hope to be in a position to make some decent profits. I'll buy more whenever I have spare cash now.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

I'm holding. It's going to $1000+ or to zero. I'm less confident due to the problems it has experienced, but with what has recently happened in Canada, I can see the case for privacy growing. I'm glad I diversified my portfolio when I did, and although the markets are all to shit, I think we'll see another spike, and by then I hope to be in a position to make some decent profits. I'll buy more whenever I have spare cash now.

Nice one. Thanks mate. 

Yeah - I’m in it for the hopefully the boom and have accepted the bust!

20 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

If anything Canada showed the limitations of crypto because people were trying to fund the Trucker convey using Bitcoin and Ethereum and all the wallets got frozen.

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/02/16/canada-sanctions-34-crypto-wallets-tied-to-trucker-freedom-convoy/

1 hour ago, Boss said:

If anything Canada showed the limitations of crypto because people were trying to fund the Trucker convey using Bitcoin and Ethereum and all the wallets got frozen.

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/02/16/canada-sanctions-34-crypto-wallets-tied-to-trucker-freedom-convoy/

Can't do that with XHV, it's a privacy coin.

• Upvote 1