You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Crypto world is very much split, as to whether Dr. Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto, or a fraud. Most of the Crypto space calls him a fraud. I’m sitting on the fence for the time being.

Regardless of that debate, and the outcome of all ongoing court battles, Satoshi himself would be proud of Wright’s vision for the BTC. Ultra cheap permanent global banking for the world, without expensive middlemen.

https://craigwright.net/blog/bitcoin-blockchain-tech/the-vision-for-bitcoin/

I made my first foray into cryptocurrencies last week, putting a not insubstantial amount (with further ongoing investments planned) into Bitcoin and Ethereum, and some highly speculative punts on a few more coins, on the eToro and Coinbase platforms.

At time of writing I currently own 505,865.6150207 Shiba Inu coins, which can't be bad for a tenner.

9 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I made my first foray into cryptocurrencies last week, putting a not insubstantial amount (with further ongoing investments planned) into Bitcoin and Ethereum, and some highly speculative punts on a few more coins, on the eToro and Coinbase platforms.

At time of writing I currently own 505,865.6150207 Shiba Inu coins, which can't be bad for a tenner.

That really depends on whether you can buy them next week for a fiver - nah just joking - best of luck to you. Hope you sell em for £100

I’ve officially made a loss myself in my first (almost) 12 months of trading. A steep learning curve, and if it wasn’t for a foray into day trading, I’d probably be ahead.

Once bitten twice shy. Now I’m just a Swinger.

046B42ED-8920-444B-AE51-01CC28478D46.jpeg

949B7228-52A4-4AA2-BFDD-B57746F69015.jpeg

21 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I’ve got four million Shiba Inu. 

This time next year, Rodney. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Red Shift said:

That really depends on whether you can buy them next week for a fiver - nah just joking - best of luck to you. Hope you sell em for £100

I’ve officially made a loss myself in my first (almost) 12 months of trading. A steep learning curve, and if it wasn’t for a foray into day trading, I’d probably be ahead.

Once bitten twice shy. Now I’m just a Swinger.

046B42ED-8920-444B-AE51-01CC28478D46.jpeg

949B7228-52A4-4AA2-BFDD-B57746F69015.jpeg

I'm not really expecting to make anything from cryptos at this point, apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, which I'm in for the long-term, but I don't see much harm in sticking a few quid on some coins then sitting back and seeing what comes up. Shiba, as you surely know, saw some outrageous increases in its value last year. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve got four million Shiba Inu. 

This time next year, Rodney. 

I'm guessing you either got in too late in the day or you're reading this from the living quarters on your yacht that's currently moored up in Birkenhead.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I'm not really expecting to make anything from cryptos at this point, apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, which I'm in for the long-term, but I don't see much harm in sticking a few quid on some coins then sitting back and seeing what comes up. Shiba, as you surely know, saw some outrageous increases in its value last year. 

I'm guessing you either got in too late in the day or you're reading this from the living quarters on your yacht that's currently moored up in Birkenhead.

I put £100 in, boomed up on Stellar Lumens, got my £100 back out and then I think my balance peaked at about £300. It’s now worth about £75. 

Moneyball. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Can I borrow your multimeter? It measures crypto right?

I’m hoping I won’t need it today so I’ll send it over by pigeon. 

I have no idea what it measures to be honest, I reckon it could measure crypto, yeah. 
Let me know how you get on with it. 

*ties ‘meter to pigeon*

Away with you now.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Lario said:

There are people that have lost a whole pile more than that!

Luna dropped to $0.004 earlier! Less than half a cent, down from nearly $120 a month ago!

Yeah my friend who dabbles a bit in Crypto said some guy lost over a million in Luna.