You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Xhv has shot up

Haven 2.0 launches next week. I think we could see ATH quite soon, although people could dump on launch (sell the news). Quite a lot of people calling XHV to $100 this year. I'll be happy if that happens!

14 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Some very bullish predictions about Ethereum for the next 8-12 weeks, possibly a X10 .  We'd be happy with turning £1000 into £1500 to be fair, but I'm expecting it to X2 at least.  

I nearly bought a couple about two weeks ago at £2.4k each.  They are £3.5k each now. If I stay away you’ll be quids in.  

58 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I think it knowing the minute I bought them a siren would have gone off in Elon’s batcave and he’d have tweeted something like ‘Ethereum is for bumders’ and I’d have lost the lot. 

Ethereum is Elon-proof.  

There's too much being built on, or with, Ether for it to plummet.  

Is it a long-term asset? Maybe, but the cryto world is still in its infancy, even with a £3TN market, and so money is flooding in but Bitcoin and Ether could ultimately be just the crypto equivalent of MySpace and Bebo. For now though, they're not gambles.  Imho. 

Shiba Inu is the one if you want to make a 1000% this year. Its got a massive backing similar to the AMC shares and gamestop. Look up Shib and shibarmy on twitter, this one is going to the moon. I got in early but will hold for at least 12 months. Join the shib army and thank me later. (Disclaimer: this is not financial advise merely my opinion, your capital is at risk!)

Thats the thing with crypto just buy and hold for a few years. Ether is a good long term bet too imo it will overtake bitcoin in the next few years.

10 hours ago, Boss said:

It'll crash soon. When everyone piles in thinking they'll double their money, that's when it always goes through the floor. You can time the crashes based on how often this thread is on the front page. 

Undoubtedly we'll see a surge and then a crash, although I don't think we'll ever see $5k BTC again 

10 hours ago, Gooch said:

People need to pile and make the money first and then give it all back in the crash. Don't think we're at that point yet, but you're right it is coming. Would give it 6 months personally.

Depends on the intensity of the rise. You normally get a "blow off top" before a big crash and we haven't seen that kind of growth yet. I think I'd predict more like 3 months myself.

12 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think Grayscale announced a Trust that includes Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Litecoin a few weeks back.

No idea what that means -- @Spy Bee??

Saw a surge in LTC, which people had predicted for a while as it had sat flat where BTC and ETH had risen steeply.

15 hours ago, Mathewbet1 said:

Shiba Inu is the one if you want to make a 1000% this year. Its got a massive backing similar to the AMC shares and gamestop. Look up Shib and shibarmy on twitter, this one is going to the moon. I got in early but will hold for at least 12 months. Join the shib army and thank me later. (Disclaimer: this is not financial advise merely my opinion, your capital is at risk!)

Thats the thing with crypto just buy and hold for a few years. Ether is a good long term bet too imo it will overtake bitcoin in the next few years.

If you believe - now may be the time - down 25% this last week. It was sailing end of October.