You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

13 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

I just bought my groceries at ‘Countdown’ (the local supermarket) using my new VISA card, and paid for them with ETHEREUM. At the same time I earned 16 WXT for my trouble as a cash-back discount. WXT is only worth 1cent at the moment, but Ive amassed over 2000 of them.

One day they’ll be worth ten bucks each or more. The financial revolution continues.

Who issued the card?

6 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

You could always have a go at creating your own.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/10/how-to-mine-ethereum.html

I was sponsored into Galaxy Digital a couple of years ago, and mined ETH on a 12 month contract. Still have the account but I turned the gear off and haven’t reinvested. Too much up front for me right now.

Just now, Red Shift said:

I was sponsored into Galaxy Digital a couple of years ago, and mined ETH on a 12 month contract. Still have the account but I turned the gear off and haven’t reinvested. Too much up front for me right now.

Unless you live in a cave 200 m below ground with a degree in CS and free electricity that would be a good call.

Bought a heap of GMR, a new gamer centric token, in the hopes that I can profit enough to recover my losses from the recent crash. They launch in a couple of exchanges tomorrow and a few tournaments and promo events coming up so hopefully see a decent lift. Mind you my buying a coin is the kiss if death so far.

To the moon.

c9lg95srmj521.png

On 13/05/2021 at 23:56, Baltar said:

Elon Musk needs to shut the fuck up, the guy is fucking up everybody's shit!

I like what a lot of his companies are doing, but he is a fucking massive bellend.

I know he has Asperger's or whatever but when he tries to crack jokes I cringe so hard my face collapses in in itself like a black hole.

I didn’t realise there was a crash. I’ve been waiting weeks and weeks for Lumens to go back down to the point I sold them at before buying back in. I’ve missed that by a couple of hours and now they’re creeping back up again. I’m not paying more what than I sold them for as a matter of principle. 

• Upvote 1