You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Fucking hell. Well done. 

I’d never heard of them before and it was only through reading about those who earned a fortune off the GameStop shares doing the same with this Dogecoin that made me buy in.

Wish I hadn’t used the other £400 I had to play with to buy shares in AMC cinema as they’ve tanked. They saw us coming with that dud.

23 minutes ago, Red74 said:

My Dogecoins now looking like a worse investment than the one Redbird made into FSG the other week 

They’re seriously yo-yo’ing all over the place, in the last 5 days I’ve been up and down between +30% and -10% my initial. I was told that today should have seen a serious increase as they’re a meme coin and today is international meme day but it’s at fuck all. I was very late to this, my mate has around 12 times his initial investment and has done well but I’m fucking it off as soon as I can get anything worthwhile.

27 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

They’re seriously yo-yo’ing all over the place, in the last 5 days I’ve been up and down between +30% and -10% my initial. I was told that today should have seen a serious increase as they’re a meme coin and today is international meme day but it’s at fuck all. I was very late to this, my mate has around 12 times his initial investment and has done well but I’m fucking it off as soon as I can get anything worthwhile.

Ignore those big announcements dates. They’re from the bots. I bought in January and it went to £3k from 600. I was sweating but left it and it dropped and hovered around £1100 till last week and it went mental. No one knows fuck all about this crypto other than it’s a massive gamble. There’s always a smart arse saying it won’t hit 1p, then 3p and now they’re saying it won’t hit a dollar. 

If you don’t need the money that you put in, leave it where it is mate. It only has to jump by 2p tonight and you’ve made 10%

3 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Ignore those big announcements dates. They’re from the bots. I bought in January and it went to £3k from 600. I was sweating but left it and it dropped and hovered around £1100 till last week and it went mental. No one knows fuck all about this crypto other than it’s a massive gamble. There’s always a smart arse saying it won’t hit 1p, then 3p and now they’re saying it won’t hit a dollar. 

If you don’t need the money that you put in, leave it where it is mate. It only has to jump by 2p tonight and you’ve made 10%

My investment was tiny really and just a bit of a test, 60 dollars, was up to 91, steady rate seems to be 80. My mate did well, bought 50 quids worth of Doge with some leftovers from Bitcoin and it’s now worth 700 dollars. I think overall that it’s where I’ll bang the savings, returns fluctuate that much can cash out within a few hours and get a return if you’re quick on the cash out

2 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

My investment was tiny really and just a bit of a test, 60 dollars, was up to 91, steady rate seems to be 80. My mate did well, bought 50 quids worth of Doge with some leftovers from Bitcoin and it’s now worth 700 dollars. I think overall that it’s where I’ll bang the savings, returns fluctuate that much can cash out within a few hours and get a return if you’re quick on the cash out

Where else would you make 30% that quick. I don’t think there’s a more popular currency that gets mentioned as much as this on anti social media. If they can get it from 0.008p to 33p in 3 months then it’s possible they can get it to a dollar.

I was in the playing monopoly and daydreaming mode of thinking if all this money was real and if what I hold hits todays Bitcoin price, I’d be worth nearly 2 billion. My wife will have that spent in a week if it comes true but at least I’d be rich for a few days 

1 minute ago, Red74 said:

Where else would you make 30% that quick. I don’t think there’s a more popular currency that gets mentioned as much as this on anti social media. If they can get it from 0.008p to 33p in 3 months then it’s possible they can get it to a dollar.

I was in the playing monopoly and daydreaming mode of thinking if all this money was real and if what I hold hits todays Bitcoin price, I’d be worth nearly 2 billion. My wife will have that spent in a week if it comes true but at least I’d be rich for a few days 

Yep, I had a dream that it went to millions. I think I’ll buy about 500 quids worth over the next few days. Leave it and hope something decent happens. I have a bit spare as the annual gentleman’s weekend away was cancelled last year and unlikely to happen this year. It’s worth the chance 

On 12/02/2021 at 11:10, Spy Bee said:

Doge is valueless. You are on a hiding to nothing with Doge. Stellar is a dead coin, Uniswap is okay, but less topside now. Check out this guy on Twitter, he's decent for tips

Don't say I didn't warn you about XHV. It's already done 3x since I posted about it. 

I wonder if RP is a millionaire now? 

• Upvote 1

Made 30% on ETH over the last 5 weeks. Skimmed the profit into DAI on the exchange until ETH downturns, then will take that 30% and rebuy. Two year plan. As an aside, Ive ordered my global Wirex VISA multi fiat-crypto card. Can’t wait.

1 hour ago, Red Shift said:

Made 30% on ETH over the last 5 weeks. Skimmed the profit into DAI on the exchange until ETH downturns, then will take that 30% and rebuy. Two year plan. As an aside, Ive ordered my global Wirex VISA multi fiat-crypto card. Can’t wait.

I dont understand techno babble. Do you take cash?

On 21/04/2021 at 09:34, Red74 said:

My Dogecoins now looking like a worse investment than the one Redbird made into FSG the other week 

Apparently DOGE is quite old code, not updated for some time, and very vulnerable to a hack. Popular though. When it hit 69c it had more capital than FedEx.