You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

XHV was/is a great shout.

Still every chance it'll do 100x even from here.

It might even do 2x by tomorrow given the launch happening this evening!

So even though it might seem pricey now, it's still a good time to get in.

• Upvote 1

Dogecoin has gone mental, worth $0.18 each at the moment. With the huge supply it could crash and go right back down but the fact that it even got to this amount in the first place is amazing. I regret not keeping mine but I never had a huge amount. Think I had under 700 of them at most when I first got into this.

I started playing games again and totally left crypto weeks back, still have 0.75 litecoin, 3 atom, about 70 enj and 11k hot though. If hot ever goes to where doge currently is (it has roughly the same supply. edit : checked again and hot has around 47 billion more, thought it was the same) I'll be happy. I wouldn't dare get rid of them now after seeing what doge has done.

6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I don't know much about it, so probably best to ignore me in fairness.

Neither do I tbf. I passed on bitcoin back in the day as I thought I’d only need it for international drug trading and hitman hire and I was quite capable of doing that myself.

not making that mistake again

• Upvote 1

On 11/04/2021 at 10:52, Red Shift said:

Ok so I have a wallet called ‘Block Wallet’ and the server went down, and it appears to be permanent.

It’s an Ethereum wallet and sitting in there is about US$100 worth of ETH. Two years ago it was worth US$10.

I can ‘etherscan’ it and the ETH is there after 2 yrs and obviously continues to rise, but how can I get to it to move it? I’d like to move it onto a mining contract I have. I have both addresses, but cannot send it from outside the wallet! Etherscan shows me its there but wont let me claim it.

Any ideas, or ‘let it go’ ?

SORTED!!

managed to import my old ‘Block Wallet’ ETH holdings into a new MetaMask wallet. All my ETH is together, except for a new holding on CEX. 

CEX has never been hacked apparently, so with my CEX Cold Storage wallet feeling secure, I think it can stay put and save on network fees, which are horrendous at the moment.

ETH2 is supposed to solve the fee problem, correct?

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m bad at maths but is that worth £24k now? 

After the buy in charges are deducted I ended up with around 43,000 coins. Went up to over £14k for a few minutes yesterday. They were worth £3k last Tuesday.  Woke up this morning and they’re worth just under £10k. 

Fear and greed stopping me from cashing them in.