You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

Just now, tokyojoe said:

I've lost about 30% this week. Suppose on the basis of the GF's infinite wisdom I'd better buy more.

Buy low, hope it gets high. Then sell. Then hope it gets low. Buy low. Rinse and repeat.

The golden rule to gambling - get your initial stake out plus your preferred cut and the only gamble with the house's money.

40 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Buy low, hope it gets high. Then sell. Then hope it gets low. Buy low. Rinse and repeat.

The golden rule to gambling - get your initial stake out plus your preferred cut and the only gamble with the house's money.

Right I think I'm ready.. one more time.   .'get high, go low, have a steak out,gamble the house' 

think i got it.

7 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I preferred this thread when crypto wasn't rising. 

Crypto coins are rising

Shares are getting low

according to all sources,

Doge is the way to go

’Cause tonight for the first time, 

just about half past ten

for the first time in history 

It’s gonna start raining Ethereum!  

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Crypto coins are rising

Shares are getting low

according to all sources,

Doge is the way to go

’Cause tonight for the first time, 

just about half past ten

for the first time in history 

It’s gonna start raining Ethereum!  

Not bad at all that. I heard they got an opening for the worldwide  Crypto poet and the above should easily win. Like the poet laureate of finance with a bit of football gambling thrown in. Could be on to something here.